Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Obviously someone has already commented ahead but I do have a link to the actual drop statement. Now we just need someone to go a-hunting

No "I'm once again asking" meme your pfp is from?

Missed opportunity man!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Tamas Awakening [v0.11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Tamas Awakening [v0.11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Sep 6, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Tamas Awakening [v0.11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Tamas Awakening [v0.11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

We don't even have a changelog, and my mans already translated the new content lol

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Is the mom infertile or something ? Everybody gets knocked up, but she doesn't. XD :D
Two Words: "Birth Control"
or
One Word: " Menopause"

All kidding aside, there are a lot of factors that can effect getting pregnant. As a Man who had a wife who had a very hard time getting pregnant. Yeah, it's not always easy. Give her time or maybe she is only allowing him to fuck her on safe days because she is mature and not yet ready to have another kid.

Age can also effect fertility in some women making them get pregnant slower.

Lastly it's a fiction and maybe it not time narratively for her to get knocked up.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
No patch, but when it asks you to name the other characters you can set them to the incest relationships. Mother, Sister, Cousins Aunt
It's a shitty incest method when the dev gives priority to the stupid landlady/roommate dynamic for the base script. MC and sis still calls the mom by her name all the time since the game is coded to use her name instead of the relationship frequently.

Reactions: smjin
Mar 3, 2022
no animations, maybe one day if we have lots of patrons we can afford to comission them
Not sure what you mean by ''lots of'' but for me 500+ is lots of, so do you have any plan to start adding animations to tamas awakening or dawn of malice? Both of them looks amazing as a art but well we are in 2022 and animations are kind of necesary :D

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Not sure what you mean by ''lots of'' but for me 500+ is lots of, so do you have any plan to start adding animations to tamas awakening or dawn of malice? Both of them looks amazing as a art but well we are in 2022 and animations are kind of necesary :D
I don't think you know how much a single 2d animation would cost, hahaha.
When we have something like 3000 patrons, maybe.
Btw we have animations. They're simple, but they're moving.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes