GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Played the game, and consider me officially a fan of the dev. I just so love the incest and the impregnation talk. The story is very good and I really like our MC (our boy is handsome too ), anyway I am looking forward to the next update.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Has good amount of content. However the current versioning model 0.08 I thought it had two scenes at best.

Superk

May 21, 2017
Currently dead MEGA link, not to sure if anyone else reported it.
On another note, whiteleaf does have a itch, and it downloads faster there then current alternatives we have here.

Last edited:

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I have not played it yet, but my concern (and apparently it is the route this will go) is this going to Prostitution route.
That won't be NTR, but it is purposely will be sharing or MC putting his girls for public use.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I agree with most reviews, all around solid game...EXCEPT for the mom. Her appearance seems to change from screen to screen. One moment your screwing her with a neatly trimmed muff for example , next minute hard wood flooring. Face is really inconsistent too.

If this never got fixed I would still love this game, love seeing it get better, love the frequent updates. Just hoping this one aspect could be addressed, it does kinda kill immersion.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

The MC was more or less normal before, but now he became a blackmailer (if you want me to stop fucking your daughters, you have to be my slut) and of course, a fucking rapist.

And that's how a super game, vanilla-harem focused, becomes a super shit in only one update.

Seriously... but seriously...
Dam, Dev...

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That blonde looks just like Larisa in the Sandra & Woo webcomic.

...and we know that Larisa will die before she's 24 {she has a [real] genetic condition}, and that when she does she'll go straight to Hell and become a succubus...

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes