Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Not bad game, but i realy miss more femdom scenes.
I think that i have encountered just one lezdom scene and thats it.

I don´t like when game is Taged as Femdom and there is no actual femdom. Maybe if some girl would steal MC mind control ability, it would be more fun.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Not bad game, but i realy miss more femdom scenes.
I think that i have encountered just one lezdom scene and thats it.

I don´t like when game is Taged as Femdom and there is no actual femdom. Maybe if some girl would steal MC mind control ability, it would be more fun.
I don't think there's a tag for lezdom and frankly, a mind-control game where the MC loses the ability to mind-control to someone else sounds pretty unfun to me.
There's other titles available if you absolutely want to get dominated and I'm glad this isn't one of them.

oo la la another half finished VN "game" with tons of missing content. why is not there a tag "patreon milking scheme" so we can exclude more easily these games?
Not sure how this is milking to be honest.
The development speed isn't great but not terrible either, especially considering it's a hand drawn game. They're not making enough money to really be milking anything when they have to pay an actual artist and it's a far cry from some of the more popular grindfests that take 2 years before you get your first real sex scene.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Font sucks. So does Unknown Voice. So does Mr. Akaber. Why do devs insist on adding this shit to their games. It doesn't make them any more interesting. We play to fap not for the story, lore only serves as an explanation for what's happening, a single sentence early on mentioning the PC learned hypnosis from some old dude is enough.
Some people want some depth/background to their characters and a story. Not everyone is only interested in full-on eroge. Personally, I'm more in the middle. I do like some story, but not to the extent where a game has the sexual content taking up 10 minutes of time (if you actually read the text) out of a 6-hour game (I realize that may be a bit extreme, but that was intentional to show my point).

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
She is a real bitch and no real content with her yet.
Thats a shame it is always fun to tame the wild bitches. I am looking forward to dominating her ;) . But after seeing the tits on Esther I think I found my new girlfriend :love: .

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
I don't think there's a tag for lezdom and frankly, a mind-control game where the MC loses the ability to mind-control to someone else sounds pretty unfun to me.
There's other titles available if you absolutely want to get dominated and I'm glad this isn't one of them.
Maybe you should try to contact owners of F95 site and tell them to add more tags. ( I did that, but with no success... )
There isn't even lesbian tag.

I understand, that femdom does mean man or woman in BDSM.

I am complaining, becouse someone else might see female domination and he might think, that there is actual female domination content involving MC. So he will download the game, play through the game and disapointed he will delete it, becouse of time lost.
I don´t see any reason, why MC shouldn´t lose his ability, when MC is clearly possesed with something and that something can change it´s host and it can be avoidable for these, who dislike to be dominated by woman.

I am not going to respond further, becouse i am not interested to chat here.
Have a nice day/night

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She is a real bitch and no real content with her yet.
Ah, but getting that 'bitch' on your side and having her help with your domination scenes is always nice. I love when one character shoves another character's head down on a cock in a scene.

Side note. I wish the changelogs were there. I'm curious about the content, and changelogs help with that.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Femdom stands for female domination and while it may evolve bdsm they are two different things.
I think you misunderstood thanks to my bad english. Femdom = female dominant partner.
It doesn't matter if submissive partner is male or female.

That's what i wanted to say :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Tamas Awakening [v0.05b] compressed*

- Original Size: 231 MB

Compressed version for PC (46MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The one thing that bothers me straight out the gate, is the text/font. Some times its like each 2nd letter is larger then the one before: KiNdA LiKe ThIs. It makes reading verry tiresome to the eyes, and just breaks immersion. Maybe a better font with more recognisable Capital letters opposed to letters of difering sizes would help smooth out the reading experience.

As i have now played through what is available, i can say this is a good start to a fun game. Looking forward to more content. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes