Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

Hmm...
I'm glad that Willow bitch got what she deserved, I didn't like her since her first sentence. Good job to the Dev.
I have some reserve about that Akabur coming from Esther's and Willow's house, I hope he isn't involved in some way with them.
I have to say that I found it's a shame that the MC is becoming an asshole. I hope he won't go too far with the girls. I personnaly consider the scene when Esther is sucking MC's dick as a rape. Instead of forcing the girls to have sex with him, it would be better to increase their lust and let them come to MC by themself.
Maybe unlock some mental block and we can see some good lesbian action, too.

I wonder what the aunt looks like...

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
excluding the most recent update, which I haven't played yet, it was maaaybe an hour depending on how slowly you read. probably a good bit less. there were also 'minimal' choices.

as for badboll's question; question about roommates. you pick the relationships as the characters are introduced. I wasn't quite sure what the 2nd and 3rd characters are 'supposed' to be. cousins perhaps. :shrugs:
just wait for a year, i totally invest in this game. it has a good maledom and mindcontrol contents. the updates almost always on time as well (usually a month or two) just be patient

• Red Heart
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
The developer really should've use their own asset for everything, from what I see most, if not all of their background asset are stolen from multiple japanese eroge titles. Even if its on the internet, doesn't mean its free to use for their own profit.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Will this get a harem tag, I sure hope it dose. I'm kinda worried what might happen.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
unlimited power? can he turn himself into a futa? no? then the guy from warlock and boobs has one up on him imo

jokes aside, Genre lists impregnation has that been implemented yet?

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Im glad MC grew some balls and turned the tables on Willow, it was very satisfying
I dont mind him becoming a bit of a sadist asshole, especially towards Willow and blonde chick - they need some proper traning: BDSM, exhibitionism, pet play etc. :cool:
He can be nicer to Esther and landlady to balance things out.
Also the new mind reading ability was a really cool idea.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Font sucks. So does Unknown Voice. So does Mr. Akaber. Why do devs insist on adding this shit to their games. It doesn't make them any more interesting. We play to fap not for the story, lore only serves as an explanation for what's happening, a single sentence early on mentioning the PC learned hypnosis from some old dude is enough.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Font sucks. So does Unknown Voice. So does Mr. Akaber. Why do devs insist on adding this shit to their games. It doesn't make them any more interesting. We play to fap not for the story, lore only serves as an explanation for what's happening, a single sentence early on mentioning the PC learned hypnosis from some old dude is enough.
While I get your point, you must know that we make games to entertain ourselves as well. It's kinda boring to create only "fap content".

About the font, personal choice, I guess.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
The developer really should've use their own asset for everything, from what I see most, if not all of their background asset are stolen from multiple japanese eroge titles. Even if its on the internet, doesn't mean its free to use for their own profit.
Would only do well if they only use it as placeholder, not using it when they release their finished game, as it will create a problem later on, especially if the japanese game developer themselves recognize it.

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really liked update and artwork is really great. But yeah I hope MC does not go to much to the bad site. Or at least have a choice.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes