Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I personally am okay with it. Of course I hope the MC dominates both later, instead of becoming her lackey as he has been so far with what she said at the end of the BJ, and by allowing the tie up and spanking which was a bit odd he would allow that, people he hasn't seen in many years, whom are at odds with the other person. For all he could guess is she would beat the shit out of her since she couldn't fight back anymore. He didn't even put any rules in place like no putting things into her, anything that would show physical damage, etc.
yeah this really bugged me also. dude has mind control powers and yet straight up lets himself just be lead around. but yeah thinds coulda gone worse with femdom scene.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe, if the case the MC is learning how to use his power, but seen he so pasive in from of the dom twin, I prefer the MC must control everyone around and the new characters to be showup in the future. Any way good job, luck with the project.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
femdom is a tricky kink for me. usually im only into it if its optional. also in my case i dont like watching family members get dommed by characters aside from MC. on the other side the scene with the perv twin having fun with the submissive one was ok for me since this is their first intro and we see that they got something goin on already. but yeah i know this game is mostly to read and not make choices so it is what it is. but that one choice that popped up does it affect anything down the line?
Hmmmm didn't really see it as femdom since femdom would imply on her dominating the MC (which is not the case) but I get your point. Yeah, we'll try to add choices and they'll matter down the line.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hmmmm didn't really see it as femdom since femdom would imply on her dominating the MC (which is not the case) but I get your point. Yeah, we'll try to add choices and they'll matter down the line.
yeah tagging systems are weird. but im pretty sure it's still femdom... if we applied that logic i mean technically you could do the same with other tags right? is the lesbian tag still needed if the MC is not a fem protag? or is a rape scene not a rape scene if the MC isnt raped? ...yup can get tricky. but actually you might have a point i think that scene that i didnt like is specifically labelled "Lezdom"? but idk i could be wrong.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Or it would be fun if you pretend to cooperate with the pervert sis for a few play and when you feel bored you could mind controlled her and reverse the roles: The M sis would become the S and doing BDSM thing to that per sis

Reactions: Look-see

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
How much content is there at present, is this sandbox or a linear visual novel?

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
yea thats what i was gonna say....is it in the game yet?
This appears to be a demo so the narrative stops before committing or giving any real control to the player. (in short no actual preg content...yet) But I have to say the language used early on was enough to keep me interested for future updates and put a watch on it. not to mention the fantastic artwork.(y)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Have set the names and roles.
MC seems to alternate between calling her Mom and <name> due to how the variables [momrole] and [mom] are used

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thought I would give this one a try, as the character visuals looked unique... Although the writing style is alright, it uses a lot of overused story elements that many of us have seen used many other times before... Also, the character growth of the protagonist became stifled by the introduction of a dominating secondary character a little over half way into the current content, which was a disappointment... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Great and fun Game
The best Part for me was the Femdom Scene where the MC gave the black haired girl the control over the blonde. Do what ever she says :devilish:.
The Pics of this scene where super hot.

Need more of this please :p:love:

Hope there will be more Femdom fm and ff in future updates.:)

How about the black haired girl tricks the mc to hypno himself somehow (mirror... whoever you see when you open your eyes will do whatever i say...) something like that maybe.

So we get some nice Scenes where the Mc got dominated :devilish:

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes