PPLayer

May 18, 2018
What you mean?
My guess: the orange marked line ... there you can link to your other game (if you have the edit/owner right to change the post - the same way you have a link to this game on your other game ^^)

Thread Updated: 2022-12-16
Release Date: 2022-12-15
Developer: Whiteleaf Studio - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other game:
Genre:

But I could be wrong ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, the game does need a gallery. Specially since it's all finished now.

Sadly, I have almost zero coding skills and just trying to do it crashes the game to no end.
If someone here can do it and want to, I would be very thankful.
I can do the programming for one of those no problem if you can provide the artwork for the UI elements and identify where each scene wants to start and end. Message me if you're interested.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Yeah, the game does need a gallery. Specially since it's all finished now.

Sadly, I have almost zero coding skills and just trying to do it crashes the game to no end.
If someone here can do it and want to, I would be very thankful.
Perhaps this should be linked in the OP as a notice. That's pretty important and will get buried in here.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
did nothing ever happen with the redhead chick?
I mean the story and scenes from this update were great but she was literally never mentioned with the new content which bothers me plot-wise.

TVToxicWolf

Feb 27, 2022
Not sure how far into the game I am, but so far loving it. Simply confused as to why people are shitting on this game. There are some spelling issues, but it's not THAT immersion breaking. I was hard, I laughed and maybe I'll cry at some point too.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
wait so the red headad posessed chick has sex with you and then just dissapears from the game? is that sequel bait?

yeetbruhbruh

Apr 26, 2020
YOOOOOOO THE FINAL LETS GOOOOO!!!!!! Ive been following this game since 0.01 since the beginning and loved every second of it cant wait to play the final definitely one of my favorite h-games of all time!!!!

Edit: ALRIGHT UPDATE FINISHED ABSOLUTELY GREAT! Only thing i was a little disappointed about was that Willow didnt get one more scene like the rest of the cast. It's understandable tho since there was already a lot of quality scenes in the final update! :)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 109 Votes