hashmansbrew

Apr 3, 2020
minor complaint. The xray inseminations are incorrect when having sex with the pregnant women. The womb shouldn't be small and empty.

USARMY

Mar 2, 2019
Great game. Only minor thing is the ending was kind of anticlimactic. Overall it was awesome. Can't wait for Dawn of Malice to be completed.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Does it have one?
No, you input the relationships

Does it need one?
Yes, unless you're the kind of jerk who likes calling his mother by her first name.
I always love these ridiculous patreon incest games where you can input the relationship (obviously because of stupid patreon censorship as we all are aware) but then call your mom constantly with her first name instead you know... mom. I mean its not that hard to program and yet so immersion breaking.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
question at some point does MC actually start standing up for himself and taking control cause this beginning is not really for me. dude is just letting shit happen and people control him it's getting really annoying

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
question at some point does MC actually start standing up for himself and taking control cause this beginning is not really for me. dude is just letting shit happen and people control him it's getting really annoying
You haven't played much then. Patience grasshopper, MC becomes Giga-Chad Master of the Universe Incest Harem Overlord, about an hour or two into the game. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: crysman2000

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I always love these ridiculous patreon incest games where you can input the relationship (obviously because of stupid patreon censorship as we all are aware) but then call your mom constantly with her first name instead you know... mom. I mean its not that hard to program and yet so immersion breaking.
I called the "aunt" by "mom" as well and the "cousins" "sisters" so... the line about mom being more important than aunt? "Mom more important than mom"... it all depends on your preferences, really.

I enjoyed it up until the unskippable anal (not my thing, though I know many people are hard for it for some odd reason) and the day-skipping. I understand why the day skipping happens, to progress the baby bumps logically, but it kinda grew less enthusiastic and fun - instead becoming a chore to get through until the surprise "that's all folks" ending.

janeiro_30

Aug 21, 2018
I tried making it work on my phone, but it didn't work :( any1 knows a good tutorial or if the game itself doesn't allow it

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
This bugged me too, so I just made a patch (goes in the "game" folder).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I think in my haste to fix the Aunt calling her sister "Mom", it borked the rest of it.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
That was a fun ride. Great art and dialogue!

The story was lacking though. So much left unanswered or was just unnecessary. Kinda felt like the end was rushed too. I thought Rick was in danger of nonexistence, but then our disembodied passenger just disappears. Sure, "dark passenger" was most likely lying, but still, that wasnt addressed either.

Yes, I came here for knocking up sister and mom, but I stayed for the story (just kidding, I stayed for knocking them up too ;))

Guess we need a sequel to answer all the shit left open!

PS- good to see a "Rick" in there. Kids may not know that "Chad" is just the new, "Rick." You don't let Rick walk your girl home from the bar!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The story was lacking though. So much left unanswered or was just unnecessary. Kinda felt like the end was rushed too. I thought Rick was in danger of nonexistence, but then our disembodied passenger just disappears. Sure, "dark passenger" was most likely lying, but still, that wasnt addressed either.
You know... thinking about it more...

I think what actually happens is, due to the MC's negligence and stupidity, the redhead girl with her own entity managed to successfully devour the MC's entity. He neglected taking care of her to fuck his sister-wives / cousin-wives.

After she successfully escapes using magic, MC experiences a very realistic dream where he fucks her. then she is gone for good. I think that was the part where MC finally lost his magic powers. And she just left to go out and do more supernatural stuff.

That, or I am giving this game too much credit and the author really didn't think things through and just threw together an ending that ignores all the plot threads

Reactions: MKDude

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
You know... thinking about it more...

I think what actually happens is, due to the MC's negligence and stupidity, the redhead girl with her own entity managed to successfully devour the MC's entity. He neglected taking care of her to fuck his sister-wives / cousin-wives.

After she successfully escapes using magic, MC experiences a very realistic dream where he fucks her. then she is gone for good. I think that was the part where MC finally lost his magic powers. And she just left to go out and do more supernatural stuff.

That, or I am giving this game too much credit and the author really didn't think things through and just threw together an ending that ignores all the plot threads
what ever it was its great as a right in to sex kind of game no real reason to think to hard on the story

3.60 star(s) 109 Votes