mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what ever it was its great as a right in to sex kind of game no real reason to think to hard on the story
if it was supposed to be just sex without story and gameplay then it should have been released as a gallery on nhentai or something. This is being released as a game. But the story is broken, the art is above average but not exceptional, and there is zero gameplay because it is a kinetic novel.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Sad that the red head did not end up getting impregnated and joining the harem, but it was a good game nevertheless (the breeding was the best part).

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
Just discovered this game thanks to the CG set getting posted on EXHentai. I really enjoyed it, especially what you did with the... "landlady's sister". Great stuff, can't wait to see your next game.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I gotta ask you guys. Does the game have good animations all along the sex scenes?
The game is hot, though the animations are average. Not bad mind you, and definitely better than i can do, but you wont finish the game remembering it for the animations.

I don't remember any animations. Does it have the animated tag? :unsure:
It does not have the tag, but it does have animations.

Reactions: jungmonk

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I just finished this one, it was good for what it was but the storyline leaves you guessing,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way nice ride along the way would have enjoyed more threesome+ with the MC but the girls doing more then just laying there waiting their turn but it is what it is.

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
Like the story especially the breeding (not going to lie) but there is a lot of unanswered questions e.g akabar, the "roommate's" friend and the alien. And the place where "Tamas awakening" comes in

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Version: 1.0b
v1.0.5
dialogues rework and corrections

v1.0
final version
what is v1.0b?
the version log goes from v1.0 to v1.0.5
holy shit a finished game
nah, it is "finished" not finished. aka abandoned.
all the plot threads just get dropped with no answer and then we get an "ending" that does not address any of them and just says "and they lived happily ever after. the end"

Reactions: Wolfdragon20

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
what is v1.0b?
the version log goes from v1.0 to v1.0.5

nah, it is "finished" not finished. aka abandoned.
all the plot threads just get dropped with no answer and then we get an "ending" that does not address any of them and just says "and they lived happily ever after. the end"
The game is finished. If you like it or not, it doesn't matter. It's finished.

> b-but muh plot

The plot was never relevant in this game, in case you didn't realize. It was never the focus, the focus is the sex and the impregnation fetish. I've said this many times before, I'm not a good writer. Why are you expecting some good plot? I'm just creating games meant for quick faps, not for some deep thinking. Just treat it like a cartoon.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game is finished. If you like it or not, it doesn't matter. It's finished.

> b-but muh plot

The plot was never relevant in this game, in case you didn't realize. It was never the focus, the focus is the sex and the impregnation fetish. I've said this many times before, I'm not a good writer. Why are you expecting some good plot? I'm just creating games meant for quick faps, not for some deep thinking. Just treat it like a cartoon.
Rather than a good plot, I am expecting it to be a coherent and complete plot.
A bunch of plot threads are brought up and then just get dropped.
I can accept a weak plot if it at least tries. A poorly written resolution is still a resolution.

To give an analogy... imagine if in harry potter, right after they bury dumbledor... suddenly it cuts to "and then harry fucked hermoine and ginny and they lived happily ever after, the end".
people will then rightly ask "wait, what about voldemort? and the death eaters? they took over the ministry and there was civil war! what happens?!"

Anyways, the fetish was very well done. and the sex art is fantastic. would have been better if it at least tried to actually resolve all the plot threads it set up instead of just dropping them all in the middle.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So its a finished game but at the same time lacks of coherent storyline and turn of events?

Ok i mean if they wanted just to call it that and move on to another game is just poor decision making

Reactions: smjin

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So its a finished game but at the same time lacks of coherent storyline and turn of events?

Ok i mean if they wanted just to call it that and move on to another game is just poor decision making
It proablaby is an unfinished game, and just labeled finished, like the Fate of Irnia game, where creator just slapped a finished tag on unfished/glitchy work just to get through with it. Missing paths and etc.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019

It proablaby is an unfinished game, and just labeled finished, like the Fate of Irnia game, where creator just slapped a finished tag on unfished/glitchy work just to get through with it. Missing paths and etc.
It's a finished game. The game is not unfinished, everything that I wanted to tell was told.

3.60 star(s) 109 Votes