AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Can recommend this. Personally I enjoy the process of breaking new characters down the most. I fear there aren't going to be many more characters to do this to than Anna's friend where I'm at. It's been a real fun ride though.

Fredricton3D

Feb 29, 2020
I hope it gets some polish before it goes on Steam.

All the X-Files and Aladin music is going to need to be stripped out, at the very least.

The whole script should also be run through a spelling and grammar checker. One of the biggest offenders that I kept seeing was the word "on" used almost every time you would instead expect the word "in".

The only choice menu, that I can recall, was the one about the favorite breakfast. I would consider removing it since it adds very little to things other than to get people's hopes up that there might be more later.

The game not returning to the Main Menu at the end of the game is hugely misleading considering the unfinished plot threads. I spent way too long waiting for the Genie song to finish expecting something to happen next. (Like, maybe the Redhead showing up suddenly and giving some closure to that whole plot?)
A Return command at the end of the script would avoid wasting people's time.

A simple fix with plots not having any closure would be when the red-headed antagonist does that ritual, have it so whoever cums first loses, no need to kill the other, then you just need some simple dialogue after with the 'Alien' explaining it. You likely would not even need any new images for it.

Why risk hurting your Steam sales with a few bad early reviews complaining about grammar and unfinished plot threads?

That said, the game has a lot of good points.

The fetish stuff is great, and worth playing if impregnation and pregnancy are your thing. I wish more games focused so much on the pregnancy fetish like this one did, (instead of just having it be a single-end game scene).

Seeing the women progress was great, and made the game one of the more enjoyable kinetic novels I've played in some time, despite the issues I mentioned before.

If some of those other things get addressed in time for the Steam release, then I'd likely recommend the game to others.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Just like to point out the latest version still has the 'gave in development.' Spiel at the start. Draw what conclusions you wish from that XD

Reactions: Rodcal51
3.60 star(s) 109 Votes