Azraelith

May 1, 2019
This just goes to show that even if you complete a game, you'll still get people whining about how X wasn't done or Y wasn't complete or Z was left unsaid.

Reactions: iron4doves

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
This just goes to show that even if you complete a game, you'll still get people whining about how X wasn't done or Y wasn't complete or Z was left unsaid.
That will always be an opinion. Cause the creator could just say exactly what he said, Build 75% of a game, end it say it is finished, and that is all he wanted to do in the game to done, and move on to another rather than keep working. You never know.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
lol, people begging for the lore to be fleshed out on a wank bank game...

The problem was that the sex pacing and the story pacing were not in-sync. By the time this was obvious, dev had a choice to make: force them to be in sync (by slowing the H stuff down) or keep pushing the H material. He totally made the right choice to keep pushing the H material: This is a fap game.

I called it in my review from like 2 or 3 versions before the last one - the game was done. Review is on page 2 today (June 2022), go read it. Dev also made the right choice to close it up instead of dragging the corpse along. Does that make this a 5 star game? No, but shit it's a hell of a lot better than the majority of games on this site, and I'll take this over all those BS games that devs drag on for years just to keep trickling in patreon money on a never ending development.

Last edited:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
wth? that isn't a finished story, nothing about the redhead and her alien, nor your ally, no closure on anything. no deliveries, or going forward in time, nothing. it's like if tolkien had taken frodo to mount doom and then just ended the story.
this is a big disappointment, and a total waste of time to have invested my attention on. on top of that there was no gallery put in.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Whiteleaf Studio Congrats on finishing this amazing game! Although I will miss this one and I wish the game will continue lot more, I can understand if you have a feeling to moving into other projects
My sentiment exactly. Totally loved it, great art style, very hot. Would have loved to see more since it was so enjoyable, but it's damn good as it is. Thank you, Whiteleaf Studio!

Reactions: Bongmaster69
3.60 star(s) 109 Votes