Unreal Engine Tame It Too! [v0.2.1 Public] [Manka Games]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
IIRC the blonde pilot got kidnapped/disappears from where they built the boat to get off the island when MC went to convince the cat/squid girl to leave with him, so off they go to find/save the blonde.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Bridges I can easily fall off of but not jump onto: check
Areas that stop me from exploring without any real logic: check
Cliffs that allow me to jump off and die without warning: check
An easy way to clear the text box for taking pictures: NO
A button that skips the remainder of a conversation without warning and no way to go back: check
Text that auto progresses when the game is not in the foreground with no way to go back: check?
Wait, no, if walk far enough away and then re-approach, Octa will repeat the entire conversation (Cat won't).
Enemies that can kill me with a single touch: check
AN MC who takes over someone's recently used camp with no idea who or where they are: check
A weapon to defend myself: NO
Beautiful scenery: check
Wandering all over creation to find a prompted location with no map: check (about 20 minutes)
Wandering all over creation to find an unprompted location vital to the story: check
Prompted interest in a location that is unreachable in this preview: check
Invisible surfaces that I can walk on: check
Knee-deep water that I'm not allowed to cross: check
Plenty of things to interact with and collect while exploring the vast wilderness: NO
An invisible labyrinth of logic-free terrain barriers stopping me from taking the most obvious/direct path: check
Rocks that I can jump onto and explore if I try hard enough, but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to: check
Way points, so that I don't have to start back at the raft every time I die or get stuck: NO
Fully animated sex scenes! Check!
With lots of body clipping, including using clipping to represent penetration... check

Suspicion that Unreal Engine looks slightly better
and requires WAY more system resources than 20 years ago,
but is functionally unimproved: confirmed

Character graphic comparisons. Is this an improvement? Might be a matter of opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am excited about some of the new planned features mentioned in the dev notes, but ... I remain uncertain about this format.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
was tame it 1 done or did the dev just move to the sequel?
Can't you read? It's a prequel to the original game! :rolleyes:

I'm staying away from this one, not only because it's Unreal, but his overview is just as bad as his first one: You fly in to stay at a hotel, lots of women(?) to interact with, but calls it a desert island. Now the continuation/sequel is called a prequel to the original.

If this guy's engrish in-game is as bad as his overviews, I want nothing to do with either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: LDV

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
woot cant wait for tame it 2, Will you be putting this on steam as well manka games - EDIT read the hole thing is going tobe on steam :love:

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Can't you read? It's a prequel to the original game! :rolleyes:

I'm staying away from this one, not only because it's Unreal, but his overview is just as bad as his first one: You fly in to stay at a hotel, lots of women(?) to interact with, but calls it a desert island. Now the continuation/sequel is called a prequel to the original.

If this guy's engrish in-game is as bad as his overviews, I want nothing to do with either of them.
This statement is inaccurate and misleading.

At first I thought you were joking when you said it was a prequel, but then you said it again as a point of complaint. I don't see any great amount of engrish or even bad grammar in the game or the game description for this or the first game. You seem to have misunderstood a lot in both game's descriptions, and I'm not sure why.

This is a game prototype (as in a proof of concept or preview) for a direct sequel. It picks up exactly where the last one ended. I don't see the word "prequel" used anywhere except in your post.

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
Interestingly great for prototype! New engine makes possible to add much more features to the game!
I would like some color changer for girls, more girl species and maybe pregnancy?

MonivomMond

Apr 15, 2018
i miss the cute art, and not running across an island that seems just to be big so you spend more time in the game to go from a to b, and graphics swoooshing by your char and him spinning madly - that gave me irl headaches :(
i wanna look forward to part 2 cuz i loooove Cat <3 but atm feels upgrade from 2D to 3D is a downgrade

Sebastianw

Oct 15, 2017
(y)Thanks, bro! This place is like home to me. Thanks to you and all the Uploaders, and of course the lovely game producers:D Merry Christmas!

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Maybe with shading the models would look better? I take the leap to 3d was for ease of animation making, even a mediocre looking game can stand out if it has enough detailed animations, see Zum Damenhaus for example, it sucks graphically but it has so much stuff including some very niche things that you forget about the looks and just fap, if cat and octa will end up writing their own version of kamasutra then I'm all for it, if not then why the downgrade?

• Angry
Reactions: mugen1145
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes