Unreal Engine Tame It Too! [v0.2.1 Public] [Manka Games]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
As a fan of the original game, I'd like to offer something more helpful than my previous, "Eew! Unreal!" rant. In all fairness, I was never really a fan of that Unreal style of game and graphics, even when it was "the hot new thing." It wasn't until many years later that I finally started to actually enjoy 3D environment games, and even then very selectively.

I'm sort of known for my long-winded posts, so I'll give you a TL;DR:
This specific type of graphics is too out-dated to be a driving factor for players in itself. For a game with this style of graphics to be successful today, the gameplay needs to overcome the graphics limitation. It has to be able to say, "No, the graphics are not up to par for today, but graphics aren't really the point in this game. The gameplay is fantastic, so it's worth it." The gameplay in this demo does not show us that, and the graphics are simply not an upgrade from the beautiful artwork that drew a lot of us to the original Tame It! in the first place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have seen some games using Blender's animation tool (I think? Definitely some of them) using an art style similar/appropriate to your previous art style (in as much as it is more "cute" rather than "photo-real"). It might be a better way to bring the girls into 3D animated scenes without losing so much of their charm. It certainly looks a lot cuter than Unreal Engine. For example:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v1-0-3-395games.42509/
Animations are actually a big part of what I am doing now. I learned to use Blenders new render engine and can now easily make animations even with my old PC. The scenes in episode 04 are already animated with 25fps and the new game will follow suit.
Whatever you decide to do, I hope it works out well. Best of luck. I'll be watching to see how things play out.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
hope in this new version the catgirl will be hard fucked by her tribe

Jan 8, 2022
Well considering the mc has proven a horndog and is willing to take some risks, not to mention the fact this sequel opens plenty of opportunities to meet more girls be they monster type, human or potentially even supernatural types (spirits, demons, deities, ect)... I wonder if there will be more night scenes. Have the option to fondle our kitty every night if we wish in Tame It! Will such an option exist in this with others? And if yes, will the option to go... Farther, than just touching be an option?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Well considering the mc has proven a horndog and is willing to take some risks, not to mention the fact this sequel opens plenty of opportunities to meet more girls be they monster type, human or potentially even supernatural types (spirits, demons, deities, ect)... I wonder if there will be more night scenes. Have the option to fondle our kitty every night if we wish in Tame It! Will such an option exist in this with others? And if yes, will the option to go... Farther, than just touching be an option?
Well, considering the dev notes lists, "Beautiful monster-girls breeding" among the intended new features and the demo concludes with a graphic hardcore sex scene with Octa, I'm gonna say that's a distinct possibility.

Jan 8, 2022
Now that I think about it, the ruins area, both the entrances that I saw are clearly blocked up with vines, to the point that it looks very intentional, like someone is trying to keep people out of there. Wonder if we're going to have a Dryad or two in particular. After witnessing what was in the addon to Tame It! it would make sense that other such creatures would exist in the sequel, unless some other creature capable of manipulating vegetation in that same way is there, or even some fourth wall breaking takes place and someone in game says that the devs just want to keep the players out of the ruins.

Turies

Dec 31, 2019
The optimization of the game is terrible, they don't have pre-rendered models for lighting and shadows, all the lighting and shadows of stationary objects are real-time, which makes my computer very taxed. I hope they take this game seriously, NPCs don't even wave their hands, and the map design is terrible, hope it can be improved in the future

Reactions: lomechip
Jan 8, 2022
The optimization of the game is terrible, they don't have pre-rendered models for lighting and shadows, all the lighting and shadows of stationary objects are real-time, which makes my computer very taxed. I hope they take this game seriously, NPCs don't even wave their hands, and the map design is terrible, hope it can be improved in the future
Dude its literally got prototype in it's name, what do you expect out of it?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Where did you find cat brother?
The way I did it, I checked for bridges along the sides each side of each section of the island, IIRC as it's been a whike, Cat is across a bridge on the left side near the camp.

K20TabMan

Jan 21, 2023
The way I did it, I checked for bridges along the sides each side of each section of the island, IIRC as it's been a whike, Cat is across a bridge on the left side near the camp.
How far is she from where octa is brother??
I found Octa by god's grace

K20TabMan

Jan 21, 2023
I have been searching her for so long man.
Would you be able to send a screenshot of where she is so that I can get a rough Idea.plzz
I am stuck! Brother

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes