Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Here you go.
Thanks! Your game state is in chapter 2 and the screenshot is from chapter 4. I don't have the slightest idea how to do it and really impressed (y)

If someone knows how to jump from the end of chapter 4 to the middle of chapter 2 please let me know!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks! Your game state is in chapter 2 and the screenshot is from chapter 4. I don't have the slightest idea how to do it and really impressed (y)

If someone knows how to jump from the end of chapter 4 to the middle of chapter 2 please let me know!
Like I said, played till end of chapter 4 and saved. Now I have to do all the grinding again, even autosaves are broken. Something inside the gamecode or during the saving progress is broken. Until it's fixed I will take my leave. Sorry, but good luck.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Like I said, played till end of chapter 4 and saved. Now I have to do all the grinding again, even autosaves are broken. Something inside the gamecode or during the saving progress is broken. Until it's fixed I will take my leave. Sorry, but good luck.
How autosaves are broken?

Upd. And in what exact moment did you save?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I don't know, tried to load up the scene where the catgirl "steals" the shirt, and bam, I'm at the same point as the normal save.
I want to help but it just confuses me, not our testers nor other players didn't get anything like that.

I attached save at the end of chapter 4 for you.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Is there any version with normal words? Or this game is going to only emote talk?
Only emojis for now. If we decide to make an English translation or our patrons will ask us to do so, it'll be a major announce from me, so stay tuned even if you don't like emojis :)

Reactions: Abidin

snippi214

Jan 1, 2020
hy
Need help!
i can make any food or collect honey because therefor i need empty coconut shell.
can anyone tell me where they are or how to make them?
Than x

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
ok i must be blind I cant find bamboo to make a tent or anything else for that matter
It grows in the forest. If you collect all of it, return there on the next day, it'll grows back :)

hy
Need help!
i can make any food or collect honey because therefor i need empty coconut shell.
can anyone tell me where they are or how to make them?
Than x
Coconuts grow on the palms on the beach, not every day, but often :) After gather you need to eat it to get an empty coconut shell that you may later use :)

New update - once again the previous saves are not working. Fuck this game. I have no patience to start over. R.I.P.
Chapter selector was made special for you! It's on the first tab in the load menu (y)

Reactions: unknown78

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I don't think the game needs words in the way of writing. However what would be nice in the future is an option to have below the emotes/icons something. Example would be.
Worried face | Neko Face | Scary Cat Girl Teeth
[Scared] [Cat Girl] | [Eat Me]

As you can read with the simple explanations he is worried the cat girl will eat him. of course this is more for making it simpler for people to understand in the future and I think it should be an option you have to tick on.

Simple as close to single words as possible to make translation to any language mostly able to be done via machine translation.

Reactions: Asmodeev
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes