Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Are there any cheat codes for this game in order to skip a bit of the grinding? I tried save editor but that didn't work
There are difficulty settings, so you may make the game literally twice as easier

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
The title is "Tame it". Is it the ending after taming it according to the title?

I understood it to mean that the story will go on the same way in the next version.
Relationships between Lee and catgirl will develop further, yes. Taming is not just about giving someone food to try to pet them :)

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
I really like this game and was very sad, when the dev switched to 64 Bit, because I am on 32 Bit.
Meanwhile I managed to run the game with an additional 32 Bit Renpy library, but the mouse pointer is missing, so the game is as good as unplayable...:cry:
Any chance of fixing this? - I would be very happy...:)

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I really like this game and was very sad, when the dev switched to 64 Bit, because I am on 32 Bit.
Meanwhile I managed to run the game with an additional 32 Bit Renpy library, but the mouse pointer is missing, so the game is as good as unplayable...:cry:
Renpy 32-bit builds in its current version have some false-positives problem with antiviruses, so we were forced to remove 32-bit support so players don't get spooked by their antiviruses. If this will be fixed in the engine in future versions we may return its support.
Here is 32-bit version of Tame It! for you
Just beware that your antivirus may go crazy :censored:

Upd. I think hidden mouse may be related to video drivers. Let me know if this problem persists

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You loaded some other save file, mate. Check page on the Load screen. Maybe you load autosave instead of your manual one.
Yeah, right, with date and time stamp from yesterday. I'm not a fool, i checked autosave and the pages 1-10. And additionally the preview pic of the loaded safe showed the fully builded house. And I deleted the version 0.4.0 somewhere in February together with all previous saves.

So, I will stick to my previous argument, the saves are broken, pls check you code.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Yeah, right, with date and time stamp from yesterday. I'm not a fool, i checked autosave and the pages 1-10. And additionally the preview pic of the loaded safe showed the fully builded house. And I deleted the version 0.4.0 somewhere in February together with all previous saves.

So, I will stick to my previous argument, the saves are broken, pls check you code.
Send it to me, please, I'll check it :unsure:

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
Hi asmodeev,

thanks a lot for the 32 Bit-version.

As predicted, my virus scanner (Avira Pro) has sounded alarm. I then retrieved the *.exe from quarantine and started the game.

Unfortunately, the mouse pointer is still missing (as like my "home-made" 32-bit version).

I did not have this problem with the last "official" 32-bit version (V0.31?) and it has never happened to me with other Renpy games that the mouse pointer disappeared. I have a AMD RADEON R9 200 graphic card.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi asmodeev,

thanks a lot for the 32 Bit-version.

As predicted, my virus scanner (Avira Pro) has sounded alarm. I then retrieved the *.exe from quarantine and started the game.

Unfortunately, the mouse pointer is still missing (as like my "home-made" 32-bit version).

I did not have this problem with the last "official" 32-bit version (V0.31?) and it has never happened to me with other Renpy games that the mouse pointer disappeared. I have a AMD RADEON R9 200 graphic card.
Hmm. Try to hold "Shift" while the game executable starts and change the renderer to an alternative version, it may help :unsure:

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
nice game, but the taming doesn´t work. :(
I played the minigame of taming several days and when i reached the progess maximum the very next day there was no minigame anymore. The following day also no minigame. No further progress in game...
I thought the catwoman would appear after winning the minigame.
End of game?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi there,
nice game, but the taming doesn´t work. :(
I played the minigame of taming several days and when i reached the progess maximum the very next day there was no minigame anymore. The following day also no minigame. No further progress in game...
I thought the catwoman would appear after winning the minigame.
End of game?
Hi! Yeap, just enter your house for the endscene of this chapter, if house is fully built

Reactions: unknown78
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes