Unreal Engine Tamer: King of Dinosaurs [Demo v0.15.21] [Ride The Lion Studios]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
i read this book series it was ok
i left off when he got separated from his harem and tamed a giant croc to help defeat the super bird dude

the book series was "ok" but seriously read like a dude that never actually spent any real time with women but he at least got to see some bewbies that weren't his mom or sister's

the series was the type had a lot going for it, but all to frequent SHITTY sex scenes ruined it which is why i stopped getting the series because it never got any better

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
i read this book series it was ok
i left off when he got separated from his harem and tamed a giant croc to help defeat the super bird dude

the book series was "ok" but seriously read like a dude that never actually spent any real time with women but he at least got to see some bewbies that weren't his mom or sister's

the series was the type had a lot going for it, but all to frequent SHITTY sex scenes ruined it which is why i stopped getting the series because it never got any better
After that point, the sex scenes are toned down significantly. Probably 2 scenes per book. It's far more focused on base and community building now, albeit at a snails pace. But yeah, the book series isn't amazing by any means. The author has better series.

naksi123

Nov 17, 2023
After these screenshots, I expected more. But the game looks impressive. I'm waiting for its development.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Why Dev tell about Bestseller Book of NY T .... sound like sell or promo part to me and nop i dont play it before 0.5. Why i get my Price of sell here ..... Do it i wait ...

halil123

May 23, 2017
Oh my god, that was one of my favorite haremlit series! I knew we would get haremlit adaptations someday I didn't expect the first one to be a 3d game.

Reactions: texan0944

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can I fuck the dinosaurs?
Look at how MC rides the dinosaur in the screenshots, his crotch right against that protruding spine, and tell me he isn't doing it for sexual pleasure.
That dinosaur needs to be fed double rations for a month or even a year before it's ready for proper riding.

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
as an aside, another series that would maybe make a good game would be "Super Sales on Super Heroes"

the first 3 books it was a very light harem litrpg, it had the standard issue of to many unnecessary stat reads like you want to see how much your strength went up so you read ALL YOUR FUCKING STATS instead of just what you're looking for that shit makes me rage

books 4 and 5 are a huge turn and turns more to the sex and this is another dude that I honestly feel has never touched a woman or is catering to 13 year old boys maybe

the author writes under different names depending on how "adult" the book is but he thought adding in more sex would improve super sales when all he needed to do was what he had been doing all along just pick up the pace and add more action

the pacing is horrid and the plot is paper thin in MANY places and non sensical in others

the plot and idea though was great

DreamweaverMirar

Dec 1, 2020
Oh, I remember that one. Wasn't the author forced off Amazon Kindle due to allegations of plagiarism? Never found out if those were true.
If I remember correctly it was something about botting views on Kindle Unlimited, not plagiarism

Obviously he still has plenty of readers if he's making enough to adapt the series so who knows if that was true.

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
as an aside, another series that would maybe make a good game would be "Super Sales on Super Heroes"

the first 3 books it was a very light harem litrpg, it had the standard issue of to many unnecessary stat reads like you want to see how much your strength went up so you read ALL YOUR FUCKING STATS instead of just what you're looking for that shit makes me rage

books 4 and 5 are a huge turn and turns more to the sex and this is another dude that I honestly feel has never touched a woman or is catering to 13 year old boys maybe

the author writes under different names depending on how "adult" the book is but he thought adding in more sex would improve super sales when all he needed to do was what he had been doing all along just pick up the pace and add more action

the pacing is horrid and the plot is paper thin in MANY places and non sensical in others

the plot and idea though was great

Agreed... and the author is actually well rounded. MSE (Author of the Tamer series) isn't completely bad as an author, and he has some great concepts.. but he d has never really grown into being a good author. His top bragging point at his height on Amazon was his very fast turn aroundaon book releases.. Like one a month or so. If he'd spend an extra month I'm sure he'd be more than a footnote now that he's off Amazon.

MSE's stories tend to be mediocre to great in some cases.. and his teenage style for sex scenes is pretty off-putting after a a while, some in Tamer is actually done somewhat well.. some would be rejected from Penthouse Letters.

The other of "Super Sales..", William D. Arand (Also uses the pen name Randi Darren) would be an interesting choice to make a VN from... With how large his main meta-arc has become in his novels, I think it'd be hard to pin it down.. Also SSoSH can't really be told well after book 3 without a full rundown on the "RunnerVerse".

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
If I remember correctly it was something about botting views on Kindle Unlimited, not plagiarism

Obviously he still has plenty of readers if he's making enough to adapt the series so who knows if that was true.
If I recall right it was a stretch reward for a kickstarter. He has enough whales that he tends to get about 30-60k (last one I saw was years ago and stopped paying attention after) raised up for the book, audiobook, and some art (or this video game) as a stretch goal. He's not a dumb dude and was a finance guy before. I don't think you can find his financial "advice" videos anymore as he has done the full pivot to authorship. (Found one still up.. it's pretty bad lol)

Jun 16, 2024
View attachment 3741817

Overview:
Introducing Tamer:
King of Dinosaurs An adventure game for people of culture who love dinosaurs, adventure, and beautiful alien women.

Based on the novel series by New York Times Bestseller Michael-Scott Earle, Tamer: King of Dinosaurs blends action, survival, and a story-driven romance unlike any other adult (18+) game currently available. Our proprietary full-body performance capture technology is brought to life by a talented cast of professional actors, so every romance scene, every conflict, and every triumph is rooted in the context of our story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gameplay Trailer
Thread Updated: 2024-06-16
Release Date: 2024-05-24
Developer: Ride The Lion Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo v0.15.21
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hey! Thanks for posting about our game. We will do our best to monitor this thread and answer questions, but your best bet would be to join the discord or the Patreon (Linktree in bio) to get questions answered. But keep the conversation going. We are watching!

RtLS

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes