Unreal Engine Tamer: King of Dinosaurs [Demo v0.15.21] [Ride The Lion Studios]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
TamerKingOfDinosaurs-0.15.21Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jun 16, 2024
TamerKingOfDinosaurs-0.15.21Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
We don't mind that the demo has a torrent, but we do ask that people download the Demo from steam when it hits the store. The Demo will be free after tall, and we will need those analytics numbers! Please also join our discord to give feedback! Check bio for links.

Kloudo

May 31, 2020
as an aside, another series that would maybe make a good game would be "Super Sales on Super Heroes"

the first 3 books it was a very light harem litrpg, it had the standard issue of to many unnecessary stat reads like you want to see how much your strength went up so you read ALL YOUR FUCKING STATS instead of just what you're looking for that shit makes me rage

books 4 and 5 are a huge turn and turns more to the sex and this is another dude that I honestly feel has never touched a woman or is catering to 13 year old boys maybe

the author writes under different names depending on how "adult" the book is but he thought adding in more sex would improve super sales when all he needed to do was what he had been doing all along just pick up the pace and add more action

the pacing is horrid and the plot is paper thin in MANY places and non sensical in others

the plot and idea though was great
That could be fun, I listened to the audiobooks that series, not just Super Sales, but ALL the Sovereign-Verse, some where decent enough, others where pretty shit, but it's like the MCU with all these interconected (sometimes forced) stories coming together.
If you like that style of book certainly check out the Sovereign-Verse.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
The pictures and concept had me curious, if nothing else. Then, the author had to drop this:

Based on the novel series by New York Times Bestseller Michael-Scott Earle, Tamer: King of Dinosaurs blends action, survival, and a story-driven romance unlike any other adult (18+) game currently available.

0b4199eb-53f1-45f5-9a92-16449d4b5aa1_text.gif

I can't even begin to explain what is wrong with such an arrogant claim. I'll bite, though.

Ever heard of a game named Katawa Shoujo? Or, Monster Girl Quest? Lust Grimm? Muv-Luv?

Also, bragging about "New York Bestseller" as an accolade is like bragging about receiving a participation medal. It's pathetic and the achievement has zero value.

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Agreed... and the author is actually well rounded. MSE (Author of the Tamer series) isn't completely bad as an author, and he has some great concepts.. but he d has never really grown into being a good author. His top bragging point at his height on Amazon was his very fast turn aroundaon book releases.. Like one a month or so. If he'd spend an extra month I'm sure he'd be more than a footnote now that he's off Amazon.

MSE's stories tend to be mediocre to great in some cases.. and his teenage style for sex scenes is pretty off-putting after a a while, some in Tamer is actually done somewhat well.. some would be rejected from Penthouse Letters.

The other of "Super Sales..", William D. Arand (Also uses the pen name Randi Darren) would be an interesting choice to make a VN from... With how large his main meta-arc has become in his novels, I think it'd be hard to pin it down.. Also SSoSH can't really be told well after book 3 without a full rundown on the "RunnerVerse".
Runnerverse,, yeah i'm gonna have to steal that. I've read Wild Wastes mainly because it tied into Super Sales and IMHO it wasn't very good

i tried to get into the first series of books that introduce runner norwood but lost interest really fast it was so childishly written

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
The pictures and concept had me curious, if nothing else. Then, the author had to drop this:

View attachment 3742840

I can't even begin to explain what is wrong with such an arrogant claim. I'll bite, though.

Ever heard of a game named Katawa Shoujo? Or, Monster Girl Quest? Lust Grimm? Muv-Luv?

Also, bragging about "New York Bestseller" as an accolade is like bragging about receiving a participation medal. It's pathetic and the achievement has zero value.
Did a NY Times best selling author steal your girl or something? sheesh...

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Did a NY Times best selling author steal your girl or something? sheesh...
dude did go over board a bit
to be fair the NY times best seller list is a joke now days, like star ratings for restaurants or rotten tomatoes etc
if you say the right things, get in line with the right ideologies or just flatly pay the fee these things are easy to get

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
dude did go over board a bit
to be fair the NY times best seller list is a joke now days, like star ratings for restaurants or rotten tomatoes etc
if you say the right things, get in line with the right ideologies or just flatly pay the fee these things are easy to get
It's more a paid title than an actual credit nowadays. RT at least serves a purpose as an aggregate of audience opinion, and stars for restaurants are more about people who want to appear rich having something to brag about. Both are still vapid and meaningless to anyone who doesn't need to appeal to anyone, but they're still serving a purpose by providing people some form of insight into unfamiliar territory.

The NYT bestseller list is more akin to being BBB accredited nowadays. You don't need it, few people care about it, and anything the BBB does do is ultimately meaningless because more can be done by publishing a google review or reporting a business to an oversight committee.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So like, is the chick with the bow supposed to look like Cheetara from the 2011 version of Thundercats?

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Runnerverse,, yeah i'm gonna have to steal that. I've read Wild Wastes mainly because it tied into Super Sales and IMHO it wasn't very good

i tried to get into the first series of books that introduce runner norwood but lost interest really fast it was so childishly written
That is sorta what I meant by MSE sorta being stifled into not growing as much, in terms of writing style, as he could have. I have opinions on why that's the case, primarily hubris and fanboys feeding that hubris. Tamer is probably his best series, well.. there was another I loved.. it sold poorly and was paused indefinitely. I just checked and saw another 3 books in the series have come out since I last had checked.. so I may give him another chance to see if he's grown some into the author I feel he could be.

With Arand/Darren you see him grow as an author quite a bit. Not to say I've read every series and loved them, I found the trilogy around "Steve" to be inconsistent to the point I dropped it quickly into book two. I just picked up WW6 and need to start it, but I've been too busy.

Reactions: flannan
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes