Unreal Engine Tamer: King of Dinosaurs [Demo v0.15.21] [Ride The Lion Studios]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
This game is so good, the bodyshape of female and the animation are perfect. It looks very promising. And good optimization too.

jack6464

Apr 25, 2018
someone telling me my dreams going to be true. this is looks like AAA game i hope this will be have mods and sculptures.
like ark or skyrim. think it bro chun lee and tifa hunting down dinasaurs with you and you going to rewarded them.:D
i hyped

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for the info. Now I know what I'm getting on payday
they're not really worth it

if you MUST give one of the tamer books a shot, make a new audible membership where you'll get your first book for free and go that route or if you already have audible and haven't abused the return policy just buy it and return it

but i got to book 4 and they never got any better dont even know why i bought any of them past book 1 other than maybe boredom and a sad hope the author could stop reading fan fic sex dramas about twilight

oh wait just ignore the above just checked and most of his stuff has been pulled from audible

tamer and space knight are still in my library but when you click they're no longer avaible for purchase

space knight was actually alright but completely forgot about it so not memorable

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
they're not really worth it

if you MUST give one of the tamer books a shot, make a new audible membership where you'll get your first book for free and go that route or if you already have audible and haven't abused the return policy just buy it and return it

but i got to book 4 and they never got any better dont even know why i bought any of them past book 1 other than maybe boredom and a sad hope the author could stop reading fan fic sex dramas about twilight

oh wait just ignore the above just checked and most of his stuff has been pulled from audible

tamer and space knight are still in my library but when you click they're no longer avaible for purchase

space knight was actually alright but completely forgot about it so not memorable
Yeah, after they banned him from Kindle Unlimited he pulled almost everything. After he got his own storefront up I think he pulled everything.

Edit: I won't say they aren't worth it.. I'd not grab the entire series of anything though. Try one, see if you like it. I -think- MSE did start offering book 1's for a lower price or free at one point. That way people could experience the first taste for free (if you wanna use a cliche example). This was done, at the time, to get people in the proverbial front door.. much as Kindle Unlimited built his initial following.

Edit Again: The reason for his ban was that Amazon felt he was botting his views. Kindle Unlimited pays authors for the first read from each unique user. Also I think it's a fractional pay.. so if they only read 20 pages you make less than 400 pages. This pay structure is also why he got quite good at dropping a 300-400 page book each month. I feel his quality suffered during this.. but that's just opinion. MSE feels his constant new releases and fans consuming accounts for his views. One problem is that since it's only the first read of each unique user.. you'd have to constantly get new users to keep your revenue from slowly tapering off, especially in a narrow niche like his. Personally I don't think he botted. He wasn't active long enough to really suffer a dwindling market yet. It's possible he could have botted, sure. But he has a pretty active following.. so I doubt it. I figure it's a false-positive that came about by increased use of algorithm-based decision making instead of human oversight.

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I don't want sex I want DINOSAURS where are the DINOSAURS the asteroid took out the DINOSAURS but the DINOSAURS are here but I don't see DINOSAURS good luck but I'll come back when there's DINOSAURS

eltkey

Sep 8, 2020
I cant buy a steam key because i live in Germany.... and steam wont let me create a new account with my vpn on. HELP

Edit: I just managed to create an steam account in Austria and you cant buy the game right now on steam... :(

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes