PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Whew, lads. This game is far from what I'd call "stable". Lots of soft locking mid combat when the next character's turn comes around.

Reactions: Gandulf_HD

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Stuck on the second "battle" with the yellow thing, what am I suppossed to do I catn click on anything theres no menu??
I hit that point to. I think it is a crash.

What they have looks Promising.

dudder

Oct 31, 2018
After my first encounter out of the house, once "Mother" dialogue finishes, I am stuck in place.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I don't know about how appealing the sex scenes would be but.. more adult games are always welcome, except the ones with trash art. I'll try when there's more content.

Reactions: ricchie and atur

bob boby

Apr 11, 2018
game seems to freeze when ever I use a tease during a fight on a feline.

Last edited:

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
i like the art but the game is a bit buggy =P
after the combat in tutorial i pressed spacebar and got locked in a combat where no one could attack

Reactions: Gandulf_HD

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
very nice art style, terrible animations. I really hope those animations are only placeholders because this thing got potential, especially with that character creator

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not bad over all, good art, love the characterization, could use some more tweaks, but i will keep an eye on this, and man some of these comments, i am thinking there is gay tag for it since if there is going to be female on female also but by looking at this game and over all, i think everyone would have a option on what to go for, and whats wrong with futa with balls XD

Ctm123

Sep 20, 2018
The Main issue im having is that their is no exit menu button. It Just makes me Quit the game. That's a bigggg no no

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes