AlittleStupid

Feb 18, 2018
Gameplay is decent so far. Wish those you tame didn't lose their weapons and clothes upon taming. Yes there is the possibility of gay content. Over it feels like a solid initial release. Work on bugs and maybe adding other species along with loss scenarios and you have a really nice working game.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So it says "It's a Tame or Be Tamed world!" in the overview and it also says "Roguelite style death system" makes me think that maybe if you lose to someone you change over to that person that you lost too and start training/taming your old character? (And take over the old characters farm just so you don't lose anything that you got while playing). Never seen something like that before seems like it would be fun.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So it says "It's a Tame or Be Tamed world!" in the overview and it also says "Roguelite style death system" makes me think that maybe if you lose to someone you change over to that person that you lost too and start training/taming your old character? (And take over the old characters farm just so you don't lose anything that you got while playing). Never seen something like that before seems like it would be fun.
Other way could be when ever you lose, you end up losing everything but the character you just lost gets saved in a sort of pool that gets hit later once you start a new game which gives those old characters a chance to show up in slave auctions or as rival/friend breeders that you come across later while playing.

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
The little you got in this version literally ..... I just loved some defects typical of a first version that I will pass on to detail. You cannot be cured, despite the fact that there is a spell of curing, you cannot cast it on yourself. Neither you nor your colleagues, you can not leave the inventory ... I tried to use all the buttons on my keyboard but none of them worked and it also gets stuck when you press escape. It only remains for me to save and exit but even though I don't like futas and etc. I loved this game with all mechanics and errors, I hope more updates

Reactions: Gandulf_HD
Mar 8, 2017
This is a real good start. I'd say an early thing that'd be necessary is a way to actually heal. Returning home and sleeping in your bed would be a good option.

If you handle that one problem, it will certainly add longevity to upcoming releases. I would also recommend a mouseover description for things. There are a variety of stats, but no real indication of what they do beyond guesswork.

Of course enhanced scenes and such, the oral scene is quite disappointing, but that will likely be a natural part of progression.

All in all, if you stick with it, you just might have something here. Though, only time will tell.

PlagueStudios

Game Developer
May 21, 2020
Hello there.

I didn't put this here, but it's here. So...
I won't see your feedback since I won't frequent this site. But feel free to hit me up at itch.io or join the discord!

Thanks for playing! Happy fapping!

Reactions: kaneeden

Stickymicky

Sep 30, 2017
Gameplay is great, real good fun so far. Bugs are not so fun though. For some reason my Character avatar in the game world (where you move around and such) is invisible. Anyone else getting that bug?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's a nice opening effort. Everything's rough and there are frequent bugs but it has a lot of potential.

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
Looks promising. I'll be kind since its bruild 0.0.1a. Ran into a few bugs that made it unplayable atm. After figuring out how to sell um the game bugged out in combat. Just no menus come up after you attack. Also got attacked while talking to talking to guy at the locked door and would not speak to me again after combat. Few quirks for a first build aren't bad. Without these bugs there is a fair amount to do.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Pretty sure it just means that your tamed characters can die, though that doesn't seem to be implemented.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Combat looks like the early entries in the Tales of ___ series. Art's not half bad either. Checking in once a few more versions come out so there'll be more polish and a bit more content before I hit that brick wall. Definitely interested in this.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Honestly it's very Buggy and there are parts where the Character just Dissapear for moments, then there are the scenes in wich one TEASES, i mean...

they just stay there and nothing else, no matter if you choosed A to Z option...

It's more or less a mix between Digimon/Pokemon but with Furries...

Needs a lot of work, then who knows?.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I DO like the concept, bit buggy here in the early stages but hopefully that will be solved. The opportunity to play as a futa protagonist is welcome and quite rare.

Reactions: EldritchTentacle
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes