• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cris709ab

May 20, 2019
Need to add "Typing" to tags, unavoidable requirement to "tame' animals, have to do the appropriate arrow combination in like 3 seconds. <>^<^ type...
i agree at that, i simple suck at that also, need a option to be at least random chance or a item use

Reactions: daedilus

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
Nice early effort that shows a ton of promise. Some changes that might be easier to implement now versus later:

-the QTE timing is even shorter than my attention span. Consider lengthening them a bit or if they tie into a stat explain that so new players aren't turned off by what they perceive as unreasonable gameplay that won't get better.
-much faster / instant text option would be great.
-iFrames or outright pausing enemies during pre-and-post-fight transitions

Keep up the great work~

• Haha
Reactions: atur

PlagueStudios

Game Developer
May 21, 2020
I came back to read the feedback.

Lots of helpful feedback here, most of the bugs that you are posting I have already fixed.

Please reach out to me with feedback/bugs through my official channels: Itch, Discord and the Feedback form.

Someone asked about android, I have built android before and I have laid the groundwork for that, but do not expect it anytime soon.

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
oh, wow. for a first release, it is damn incredible. i love the character build system, the current option to turn futa/trans off (not one of my fetishes), the art is fantastic. the gameplay is solid, great basics w plenty of room to diversify. does need a system for tamed slaves and a choice of party members, otherwise just great fun.
hope it gets pregnancy/farm and free choice slave fuck scenes later.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
There is gay content. You're not forced into it. It depends on your player character and your choices. Sorry that optional gay content upsets you so much that it's an instant deal-breaker/maker.
Oh shush! I never said that. Thing is I enjoy more of a variety stuff. Instead of locked/forced pure content. Its just my different taste, surely you understand that ^^

pure - no
mixed - why not.

Reactions: Fakeuser002

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
Played for a bit to begin with. Plenty of promise, but I found some serious bugs whilst playing. Accessing the options menu on the start screen multiple times ended up softlocking the main menu for me twice, and combat would be softlocked on occasion when taunting. I also had to save often because sometimes the game would just stop responding to input after combat.

Like I said; plenty of potential in the long run but there's a few things that tripped it up early. :eek:

Reactions: Gandulf_HD

Gandulf_HD

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2018
I'm having a lot of fun with the game so far however it's incredibly buggy. I've had to load saves because of issues where no one can attack in combat and I've had issues where the main menu disappears when going into the settings and exiting back out again.

pixacc

Jul 24, 2017
I faught against all mobs. Seems like there are no new spawns as of yet.

Also very nice first release!

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
oh, wow. for a first release, it is damn incredible. i love the character build system, the current option to turn futa/trans off (not one of my fetishes), the art is fantastic. the gameplay is solid, great basics w plenty of room to diversify. does need a system for tamed slaves and a choice of party members, otherwise just great fun.
hope it gets pregnancy/farm and free choice slave fuck scenes later.

If you go into your house that you started at, go down the stairs and to the right. There's a room with all the slaves that you've captured and you can chose to train them (fuck them) or take them (rearrange your party)

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
This game is amazing for the start! Controls are solid, the QTEs are a little fast but still manageable to complete, the art style is unique and I love it. There are of course some bugs, but that's to be expected from what seems to be the very first build of the game, so you can't hold it against the dev. I'd really like to see some more variety in the scenes and species later on in the game, but I will 100% be following this game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I came back to read the feedback.

Lots of helpful feedback here, most of the bugs that you are posting I have already fixed.

Please reach out to me with feedback/bugs through my official channels: Itch, Discord and the Feedback form.

Someone asked about android, I have built android before and I have laid the groundwork for that, but do not expect it anytime soon.
People here are realy nice, stop here once in a while and read what people say, there is a lot of devs that get help from people here, of course there always someone talking shit, but in the end, most of the guys here are nice and can help you a lot with the bugs.
Also, you are realy the dev, you can ash a staff member for the dev badge.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i agree at that, i simple suck at that also, need a option to be at least random chance or a item use
Increase your Charisma/persuasion or perhaps the lust related things. Because I sucked too, but after increasing those stats, each time I got 1 stage correct it would almost fully fill the bars.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
No way to skip those shitty minigames during scenes? I really hate that.
Increase your Sexual ability/Charisma/persuasion. I cannot confirm if it works, but after I increased those, the minigames got a lot easier, as in each correct input I made, gave a lot more to fill the bar.

Just fight a few mobs and you'll level like crazy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lone Dog

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
My main suggestion for the dev is perhaps make it clearer how the training minigame works. I'm not sure what the softer and harder options do, and what the two hearts on the bar mean.

Reactions: AlexTorch

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Even if it is the initial release I'm still going to be harsh on it.

I don't like the way the animations move. They're kind of creepy in certain scenes, penetration doesn't actually happen the way it's intended, the game got stuck when an enemy didn't finish its move & stranded everything in combat, the sprites are way too small or massive & the movement is the same unity jank I know & love.

Way more than I could do that's for damn sure, but if this is the way the game will be a year from now I probably won't touch it again.

2/5 neat concept.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes