• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YaoiPlease

Dec 5, 2018
The game definitely has the option for Gay content so adding the tag would be accurate. With that said, I enjoyed the early version of the game and absolutely would play more if it keeps getting updated.

My cat boy collecting and taming a harem of minotaur to ride their cocks was neat~

Reactions: Takanao

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many many bugs +
The Skill use ist tottal broken.
can not heal another.
The menü is to big.

Tane system ec. ist relly fast more timer is better other skill what more time give.

Heal Work not XD

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It has potential, certainly has many many bugs as well as things that need some fine-tuning (like how to shift submissive to dominant attitude in slaves/being able to see your char's HP and Mp OUTSIDE of combat where you can actually use items to heal/telling the player what each stat works for instead of just leveling them up blindly/being unable to equip new items if you already have something equiped, needing to unequip it and then equip the better one instead of the "equip" option replacing them automatically...just to name a few bugs i saw) but it is the first version, is too soon to make judgements and the perfect time to make constructive critics, so yeah those are the ones i'd suggest, also an NPC/Area for free healing ala pokemon center wouldn't be a bad idea.

Reactions: AlexTorch

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Need to add "Typing" to tags, unavoidable requirement to "tame' animals, have to do the appropriate arrow combination in like 3 seconds. <>^<^ type...

Gandulf_HD

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2018
Bug i have come across is that if you click settings in the bottom right corner of the screen and then press close the menu disappears and you need to restart the game.

josete

May 28, 2017
Looks promising. In the future it would be good to have in this some fetish like footjobs, bdsm with forced orgasm, etc. but i will try it now

the1smuggler

Jun 30, 2017
If anyone is running ultra widescreen like myself you can run the program through the command line and add"-screen-fullscreen 0 " to force it into window mode. From there all you have to do is resize the window until you can see the damn lower buttons.

Reactions: Jojo123321

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
After a few minutes of playing this, I'd have to say that the character creation, while still very basic in it's current form, is a fun mechanic. Makes us care about the protag in our own way, ye? Though, the most difficult thing about it is the use of the arrow keys while "taming" the enemies. There needs to be a visual cue we're running out of time or something.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
The game looks like it could be really great! Could use some more represented species (arthropods, fish, and reptiles just don't get enough love these days), and bug-fixing, but looks very promising!

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
Fuck that looks nice and that concept (Breeding-Season-Flashback) but v0.01a? noooooooooooooo I don't wanna wait a year for decent content :[

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Wow, a furry game without the gay tag. I'm shocked. Sold!
I still have to play it but from the type of game I think the gay tag should be there,
I'm not against that type of game,
as long as there are both gay / hetero, then one plays as he likes ...
The thing that probably many furry-fans amaze is that those games with the most interesting story and drawings they have are only gay content :unsure:

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes