RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the hydra? I've been looking everywhere and can't spawn it. Someone said that you could find it in cave E, but I have been looking for over 10 min and nothing.

EDIT: Nvm, found it in cave B

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I don't like being fat disgusting hero and impregnated by his inferior genes but real rape games are rare so I'll give it a try.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I don't like being fat disgusting hero and impregnated by his inferior genes but real rape games are rare so I'll give it a try.
pregnancy is ending only and alot of the branching storyline stuff is stupidly hard to find and achieve that the only real ending you'll get is for the first girl. not worth a playthrough if all your looking for is an easy story and pregnancy content

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
pregnancy is ending only and alot of the branching storyline stuff is stupidly hard to find and achieve that the only real ending you'll get is for the first girl. not worth a playthrough if all your looking for is an easy story and pregnancy content
That and I think one ending was bugged, so if you don't know how to edit game you won't see it.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
That and I think one ending was bugged, so if you don't know how to edit game you won't see it.
yep. lots of activating and deactivating switches inside the hardware aspect of the game just to get the branches of the story to actually recognize you did what was needed to; for example: get the 3rd girl in your squad

Thunder2020

Aug 29, 2022

View attachment 1696373
Overview:
A disgusting, fat and ugly otaku who loves magical girls that he normally wouldn't even be able to breathe near , is now the unlikely hero in this near future fantasy magical girl humiliating ☆ training RPG!!

A virgin middle-aged disgusting otaku NEET woke up with special powers one day!!
Of course, why it was this disgusting otaku who became the chosen hero remains a mystery...
Magical girls who are belittled by a fat disgusting hero and impregnated by his inferior genes!
Train magical girls by impregnating them with your dick and change their innocent bodies into dedicated onahole slaves!!
Can you impregnate all the girls and win against the evil organization Epimetheus?!!

There are more than 40 unique erotic CGs!!!

Thread Updated: 2022-03-28
Release Date: 2012-04-12
Original Title: 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~ / Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~
Developer: Alpaca
Translator: Chronomium
Censored: Yes(Mosaics)
Version: 2.11
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 1696380 View attachment 1696379 View attachment 1696378 View attachment 1696377 View attachment 1696376 View attachment 1696375
i cant play it because of an error named rgss202j.dll

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes