RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
Run in Japanese locale.
real helpful. tell people to run in JL when that's what they're doing.

Same issue, everything up to date, own all versions of RPGM (yes, even the old as fuck xp)

Here's a solution, if you're going to upload shit, know what the fuck you're doing. Files are missing from the zip. THERE's the problem.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
entire graphics column for characters is missing from all downloads. Can't even make it past the prologue. gg.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Here's a solution, if you're going to upload shit, know what the fuck you're doing. Files are missing from the zip. THERE's the problem.
For the millionth time, no files are missing, they're just really weirdly packed.

The game is buggy.

I have redownloaded my own zips several times and extracted them to separate folders from my main game installation. I proceeded to run them too. They ran.

Every uploaded zip was the same zip. I downloaded from every source to check. They were identical.

There is nothing wrong with the zips. The game aggressively fights you to play it. The goddamn translator himself has said so in this very thread.

Nevermind the fact a lot of people here have been able to download and play without having to look up any additional files for the game.

Get off my ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: soggue

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
View attachment 2053704
hello sir, can you tell me how to get this "crab eggs" in the otherworld stage?
Its been too long since I've played and I remember getting stuck on this part too. All I can tell you is a vague "It's a puzzle in the city where you send a bucket down the well and then give the orc dad a backrub" but that's all I've got for you.

Reactions: okkynw69

InventorBug

Jul 5, 2019
as far as I understand, I don't have enough character files in the graphics folder. I tried to find them, but all to no avail. Has anyone solved this problem?

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, just tried to play this and while the story and path choice system was good it lead to the attachment InventorBug had above.

So, while disappointed I'm just going to mark this as something to watch and wait until the problem is fixed. o_O

InventorBug

Jul 5, 2019
Okay, just tried to play this and while the story and path choice system was good it lead to the attachment InventorBug had above.

So, while disappointed I'm just going to mark this as something to watch and wait until the problem is fixed. o_O
I was able to solve this problem! to make the game work, you need to use .rpack extractor, extract the images from image.rpack and paste them into the Graphics folder. unfortunately, extractor does not understand Japanese and all the hieroglyphs will not be correct, so you need to manually correct the names of the images.

Also you just can use Correct images:

Reactions: Kmon13

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
I was able to solve this problem! to make the game work, you need to use .rpack extractor, extract the images from image.rpack and paste them into the Graphics folder. unfortunately, extractor does not understand Japanese and all the hieroglyphs will not be correct, so you need to manually correct the names of the images.

Also you just can use Correct images:
Google Drive
Okay, It now works!

Thank you, I really apricate it.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes