RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Explore where??? I already moved through this whole ass pyramid more than 2 times now and I can't seem to find any other spirit. also thanks for the puzzle tip
eh i don't remeber the exasct points but you should go where there is a things that seems a rock table and you found them.
Don't know what else tos ay i have explored all floors and just found them sorry if i can't help much.
From the entrance you can fall in the holes, take stairs a go down trought a hole with lianes like a staircase, then explore all the ways and you should find them

negixnodoka

Aug 24, 2020
Ok I found them, I was missing 1 path in the east room, that had the tiger, ox, horse statues that goes to the right

Reactions: kiava

Hominus

Mar 25, 2022
Glory to all humanity, people of f95zone.

For anyone who has the following error " RGSS202J.dll not found" just install the rtp RPG Maker VX (literally google "rtp RPG Maker VX download" and the download from the official site should appear).

Reactions: Arabi1

Verdaddy

May 26, 2020
Did you install VX RTP on Joiplay?
I cannot open the game, it's just force close on me, no error whatsoever
Open, black screen and then force close
not sure, i never did anything to joiplay other than installing the 2 plugins they provided on play store.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm going to upload my start of NG+ save. For some reason even though I hit all of the required scenes according to the wiki I got the Lyrica End instead of the Harem end. Might try and run through fast again while debugging all the necessary drop items since I have the item the turns off encounters now. This game is ridiculous in the precise timing required for stuff but what can you do?

Anyone using it: After you start over there will be items you can use to allocate stat points in the inventory called power up (character), and power up MP (character). For the most part you should be able to max (999) all normal stats and 9999 HP/MP. The item Winner's Proof is what allows you to turn off/on encounters. This should make running through to try and get specific endings easier, but if you just wanna see the non-ending scenes I think I got all of them and they should be accessible in the gallery (the red book in the empty room at the start). Recommended skills(you only need to keep the characters in a position while learning the skills, you can change them to whatever afterwards): MC - switch to Mid position and unlock Barret Dance (This skill absolutely wrecks everything including the hidden boss), Alicia - Switch to Front and grab Glory star (think escape rope from pokemon), Lyrica - Front, Magical Girl Strike is super powerful, usually doing more damage than Barret Dance from the MC, Ishtar - whatever, the few things that will survive Lyrica/MC using skills will go down shortly after just from auto attacks from Ishtar/Alicia (hidden boss excluded, for that get her heals from the back line).

Edit: Thinking on it more, I don't have the patience to try and go through right now and I imagine I'll forget this game exists in the next few weeks when I might have regained that. Don't wait up for an updated save from me with additional endings, however if someone else gets a different ending (Alicia or Harem) and is willing to share the NG+ file I'd greatly appreciate it. even better if you manage to do so off of mine so we can grow the completeness of the Save. Since it's a VX and not VX Ace game neither of the save editors I use work very well with it so I can't even properly just debug the missing scenes open. If someone is better than me at save editing though wants to give that a go I'd appreciate that way too.

Overall I did enjoy the story and wouldn't have enjoyed the scenes very much without a full playthrough at least once, so I do recommend anyone using my file actually play through the game and check out the story for context.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
well, how do you melt the ice ? to kill the beast in the snowy forest
Unrelated. For the ice you'll get an item in the next zone that you can bring back there to melt it.

For the beast you need to kill the yeti like random encounters (there are 2 kinds) until they drop delicious fish, preferably a couple just to be safe. Then when you're in the fight with the "sheep" you throw the fish at it and when you get the notification that it's eating you can kill it.

There's a few more quests where you have to use items like that and eventually I just started always using the item 3 times because one time rarely seemed to trigger the needed event properly. Thankfully for most of these enemies you can just straight buy the item needed from the shop.

The worst thing in the game though is by far the "slime child" needed for one of Alicia's training items. It drops from one enemy that seems to be the rarest possible spawn, and the drop rate is abysmal even after using Miracle dice. It took me over 4 hours to find less than 20 of them and I never got a drop, I eventually debugged the item right into my inventory instead.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Unrelated. For the ice you'll get an item in the next zone that you can bring back there to melt it.

For the beast you need to kill the yeti like random encounters (there are 2 kinds) until they drop delicious fish, preferably a couple just to be safe. Then when you're in the fight with the "sheep" you throw the fish at it and when you get the notification that it's eating you can kill it.

There's a few more quests where you have to use items like that and eventually I just started always using the item 3 times because one time rarely seemed to trigger the needed event properly. Thankfully for most of these enemies you can just straight buy the item needed from the shop.

The worst thing in the game though is by far the "slime child" needed for one of Alicia's training items. It drops from one enemy that seems to be the rarest possible spawn, and the drop rate is abysmal even after using Miracle dice. It took me over 4 hours to find less than 20 of them and I never got a drop, I eventually debugged the item right into my inventory instead.
how can you debug the item in your invetory beacuse i still have to reach that part but i won't spend all that time for an item

falerd

Sep 11, 2021

Ho ok thanks!

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
how can you debug the item in your invetory beacuse i still have to reach that part but i won't spend all that time for an item
I used to add one of every item to my inventory, then used it in the shop to make the traning item and checked which item changed down to 0 then i went to the original file and added only that item. IIRC it was item 396 or 296. You can change it to edit raw item data and then make a copy of one of the other items format and change the id to those. You don't want to actually add 1 of every item in the game because some cause broken/unfinished events to start or if you've already done an event it will do it again and mess up the flags.

Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
wew, i am stucked at the first mission, find 5 iron scraps. But i can not go anywhere other than the first Floor of Old Tokyo. How do you find other card key in the diary?

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
My save data keeps getting corrupted. When i save i get the following error and my save becomes unusable. Any idea anyone?

scr.png

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
oh i remember this game, it's been translated for a while on binanon. one of the worst gameplay cycles ever but some of the best hentai scenes man i sure wish the dev was still around.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I used to add one of every item to my inventory, then used it in the shop to make the traning item and checked which item changed down to 0 then i went to the original file and added only that item. IIRC it was item 396 or 296. You can change it to edit raw item data and then make a copy of one of the other items format and change the id to those. You don't want to actually add 1 of every item in the game because some cause broken/unfinished events to start or if you've already done an event it will do it again and mess up the flags.
I have tried editing, and I can confirm it is Item#396.
I was also trying to get slime child and totally wasted 1hr+ trying to get even the enemy to spawn. Even after beating like 10+ of them,nothing drops

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
1651187502819.png
By the way, does anyone has any idea how to get to this event?
There is no such thing as Quiet place as far as i can remember.
I have already gotten the Dark Core, but just cannot find the so-called "quiet place".
The guide is saying about Flag being broken, putting the sentence through google translator still didn't make much sense.
I suppose this event leads to the recruitment of Artemis, the black twintail girl, so I don't want to continue until this is cleared.

Source:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1782148
By the way, does anyone has any idea how to get to this event?
There is no such thing as Quiet place as far as i can remember.
I have already gotten the Dark Core, but just cannot find the so-called "quiet place".
The guide is saying about Flag being broken, putting the sentence through google translator still didn't make much sense.
I suppose this event leads to the recruitment of Artemis, the black twintail girl, so I don't want to continue until this is cleared.

Source:
When you have the core, go to the doctors office.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
For those interested in skipping the grind for the item to fight the blue armor dude (Snowrock) in the parallel world, the second time.
you will need some replicant core. This side quest is unlocked on floor 6th. According to the guide, this is needed to unlock one of the training items for Alicia.

item 133 replicant core
item 135 replicant core strength
item 136 replicant core magic
item 137 replicant core Dark
item 138 replicant core cure
item 139 replicant core Eater

If you are stuck at the prison for 6th floor. The bone can be used on the right side of the guard. You cannot activate it on the left.
Something like this
|N|N|Use Here|
|N|Guard|N|

I think this game needs a cheat sheet to troubleshoot obscure things. Hopefully I can still remember all the weird things when I finish this game and write it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Troqu
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes