RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 1, 2017
Error.png

Anyone else getting this? Not sure what it means by stack level too deep. Happens only just before a battle begins.
Sometimes it takes quite a while for it pop up but other times I will have played for no more than mere minutes.
Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: Watters

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1735150

Anyone else getting this? Not sure what it means by stack level too deep. Happens only just before a battle begins.
Sometimes it takes quite a while for it pop up but other times I will have played for no more than mere minutes.
Any help is appreciated.
it happened even to me i think it's just random because i had the same error while starting a boss fight and then i started it again and nothing happened so i think it's just a bug

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Which one is it of the following:
RPG Maker VX Ace
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker 2000

It's the first time I have stumbled upon this error
Since the icon is horse thingy, should be VX

Aug 13, 2017
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my downloads. All of them are the same identical .zip file that, when unpacked, allow you to run the game as long as you have the RPGm VX RTPs installed on your computer.

"Pertinent gamefiles being empty" means the files you're looking for are stored in some other format. The game runs out of the box.
What box are you talking about? Every download I did came back the same. Having VX or Vx Ace didn't help. Running in Japanese locale didn't work. Everything in the files are empty except the system folder.

Reactions: Kira999

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
What box are you talking about? Every download I did came back the same. Having VX or Vx Ace didn't help. Running in Japanese locale didn't work. Everything in the files are empty except the system folder.
There is nothing in those folders. Not even in my game, and I am able to run it just fine. If you want proof, here you go:

Capture.PNG

Something is very clearly breaking on your end, but I don't know what. The zip contains the game in full and should run normally; either your antivirus is false flagging something it shouldn't and auto-removing it from your computer, you don't have the right RTPs or the game is just being finnicky and refusing to load in general. It's host to no small amount of instability even when it runs, so you could just be getting unlucky.

But no: there is no "pertinent game file" that is missing. If I download my own zip, extract it and then run it I'm playing the exact same game as my own copy, except without my save files, obviously.

And yes, I have tested my own uploads by this point. They work fine. Something is broken on your end, not the zip.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
well sadge looks like i have to give up on the game as i cant do the sub-event and that has an item i need so gege

Absentia616

Apr 16, 2018
ok this is starting to get frustrating, i can accept quests but can not find where to complete them, defeat enemies what enemies? I cant find an place with enemies, collect items from where?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So I've been using the wiki with google translate for a walkthrough but im not sure what to do with the wellwater in the alternate dimension after I get it. It says the next step is "give me" which makes no sense. I'm assuming it was supposed to give a name there, but google messed it up and even if it did give a name I don't know any of the names of characters in this place.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
So I've been using the wiki with google translate for a walkthrough but im not sure what to do with the wellwater in the alternate dimension after I get it. It says the next step is "give me" which makes no sense. I'm assuming it was supposed to give a name there, but google messed it up and even if it did give a name I don't know any of the names of characters in this place.
Give it to the orc who's father has back issues (or to the father directly, I'm unsure of either or).

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Give it to the orc who's father has back issues (or to the father directly, I'm unsure of either or).
... I feel like an idiot. I kept going back to them because it seemed like the most logical place, but for some reason I never tried to "use" it on them, just talked to them.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
... I feel like an idiot. I kept going back to them because it seemed like the most logical place, but for some reason I never tried to "use" it on them, just talked to them.
Don't feel stupid; I got stuck there too for an unreasonably long time. The game is too obtuse for its own good.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
how do I get out the children's secret room I'm so confused
There's a recipe on the table, read that, then grab wood, take it to the fireplace, grab more wood, take it to the fireplace again and then to the stove, there's "milk" in a bucket to the south, grab that and take it to the stove, grab the potato and take it to the stove, look at the clock 5 times until it says 5 minutes have passed, then go to the stove one last time.

Reactions: Jesus101

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
There's a recipe on the table, read that, then grab wood, take it to the fireplace, grab more wood, take it to the fireplace again and then to the stove, there's "milk" in a bucket to the south, grab that and take it to the stove, grab the potato and take it to the stove, look at the clock 5 times until it says 5 minutes have passed, then go to the stove one last time.
Thank you so much I was going nuts. Honestly the clock was not something I thought needed to be checked. I thought my error was the fact the milk never said it was boiling.

Reactions: Watters and Troqu

negixnodoka

Aug 24, 2020
I'm at the alternate dimension and I unleashed the spirits, for some reason I can only seem to find the 1 in the torture room(the place where you fall to if you touch a hole), either the game bugged out on me and the the other didn't spawn or I'm missing something since I can't find the other spirits, Please help

also what is that item mentioned so you can enter the magic circle in the pyramid?

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I'm at the alternate dimension and I unleashed the spirits, for some reason I can only seem to find the 1 in the torture room, either the game bugged out on me and the the other didn't spawn or I'm missing something since I can't find the other spirits, Please help
i literally found them 10 min ago, you have to explore.
another tip, remember the room with 4 crystals ? in the opposite room will appear 4 braziers and you'll have to move them on the grid but DON'T mirror them, you must move them in the exsact position where crystals are located , i know it doesn't make sense but it's like this so take a picture or something and move the braziers in the exsact position

Reactions: negixnodoka

negixnodoka

Aug 24, 2020
i literally found them 10 min ago, you have to explore.
another tip, remember the room with 4 crystals ? in the opposite room will appear 4 braziers and you'll have to move them on the grid but DON'T mirror them, you must move them in the exsact position where crystals are located , i know it doesn't make sense but it's like this so take a picture or something and move the braziers in the exsact position
Explore where??? I already moved through this whole ass pyramid more than 2 times now and I can't seem to find any other spirit. also thanks for the puzzle tip

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes