RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone know which areas on 3F the Hydra spawns in? Have fought it before I got the quest but can't remember where.

Edit: Nevermind stumbled across one in Cave E five minutes later.

Last edited:

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
So I'm stuck with the Apollo boss. I have the zeus thunder who is supposed to be it's weakness but i can't seem to use the item. Does someone have the soluce?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Oh yeah.

For anyone who's intent on playing this, for the love of god, just let your browser auto-translate the JP guides and try to follow it. The game is kind of painfully obtuse at times and full of missable H CGs. Also I won't blame anyone for editing a save file and cheating in a metric assload of currency, either, as playing the game normally is one hell of a grind (even with the reduced encounter rate chronomium threw in as a freebie)
sorry man could you link a guide or something ? i cousldn't find any.
i'm stuck in the children secret room beacuse i don't understand what i have to do, it seems bugged

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
sorry man could you link a guide or something ? i cousldn't find any.
i'm stuck in the children secret room beacuse i don't understand what i have to do, it seems bugged
It's in the TXT file included in the game and also on the previous page on the thread.

I originally linked it in the OP of this thread, but for some reason a moderator removed it.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
It's in the TXT file included in the game and also on the previous page on the thread.

I originally linked it in the OP of this thread, but for some reason a moderator removed it.
oh thanks and sorry for disturbed you, didn't noticed the guide in previous page

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
oh thanks and sorry for disturbed you, didn't noticed the guide in previous page
No problem friend, happy to help where I can :D

I'll link it in that same post you quoted for anyone else having the same issue in future

Reactions: kiava

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
So I'm stuck with the Apollo boss. I have the zeus thunder who is supposed to be it's weakness but i can't seem to use the item. Does someone have the soluce?
You can't win the fight. If you lose with the Zeus Thunder then it leads to a cutscene where Apollo gets nerfed and you fight him again.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
All downloads lead to pertinent games files being empty.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my downloads. All of them are the same identical .zip file that, when unpacked, allow you to run the game as long as you have the RPGm VX RTPs installed on your computer.

"Pertinent gamefiles being empty" means the files you're looking for are stored in some other format. The game runs out of the box.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
sorry again Ammokkx, i could use some help i looked in the guide that you gave us but i didin't find anything.
the fish you need for the quest can be found everywhere or there is a specific place on 3f ?
and do you remember how to get this item ? i tried to explore every teleport, i even made a map myself for help me (lol) but it seems i cannot reach it with all the paths i explored, i still have to battle the boss anyway.
If you don't remember things or won't to be disturbed anymore just tell me, i don't want to annoy you

Screenshot (33)_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
sorry again Ammokkx, i could use some help i looked in the guide that you gave us but i didin't find anything.
the fish you need for the quest can be found everywhere or there is a specific place on 3f ?
and do you remember how to get this item ? i tried to explore every teleport, i even made a map myself for help me (lol) but it seems i cannot reach it with all the paths i explored, i still have to battle the boss anyway.
If you don't remember things or won't to be disturbed anymore just tell me, i don't want to annoy you

View attachment 1733820
EDIT: The "fish" mob you're talking about should just be able to be encountered on the first screen (so the puzzle room in your screenshot). ((At first I thought you were talking about the fish quest item for something else, which is why I mentioned 2F because that's where you get it))

Also I don't think you can get that chest, I tried. If you can, there's a puzzle I haven't figured out yet. It's probably nothing important, so don't worry about it.

(Also, once you reach 6F, I've stopped playing. I can't help you with anything 6F and onwards.)

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
EDIT: The "fish" you're talking about should just be able to be encountered on the first screen (so the puzzle room in your screenshot).

Also I don't think you can get that chest, I tried. If you can, there's a puzzle I haven't figured out yet. It's probably nothing important, so don't worry about it.

(Also, once you reach 6F, I've stopped playing. I can't help you with anything 6F and onwards.)
ok ! thank you kindly, again.
you stopped playing beacause it's too grindy ? in your opinion it's worth play the game or just search for a 100% save ?

Papierkorb

Oct 24, 2019
If the Game don´t wanna start, try do download
and install it, it should help.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
ok ! thank you kindly, again.
you stopped playing beacause it's too grindy ? in your opinion it's worth play the game or just search for a 100% save ?
Honestly the grinding isn't the problem for me, I just got SUPER mad that I missed a scene through no fault of my own.

For reference, it's on floor 4. For the love of god, do NOT advance the story on floor 4 unless you need to, clear out every sidequest as you can first. If you start one of the sidequests too late, you get softlocked out of progressing it, even if you didn't finish zone 4 entirely. The flag straight up breaks and there's no way to recover.

I don't know if there's any way to unlock a full gallery when you beat the game. If there is, I might keep going. If not, I think I'm pretty done. I put in a lot of effort to gather everything at once and the game is super fragile about flags breaking.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly the grinding isn't the problem for me, I just got SUPER mad that I missed a scene through no fault of my own.

For reference, it's on floor 4. For the love of god, do NOT advance the story on floor 4 unless you need to, clear out every sidequest as you can first. If you start one of the sidequests too late, you get softlocked out of progressing it, even if you didn't finish zone 4 entirely. The flag straight up breaks and there's no way to recover.

I don't know if there's any way to unlock a full gallery when you beat the game. If there is, I might keep going. If not, I think I'm pretty done. I put in a lot of effort to gather everything at once and the game is super fragile about flags breaking.
eh i'll tell you the truth, i suspected that since the guy who gives you quest says that are limited i thought "hmm there's no time such as days or morning/noon etc so it's could be some trigger like advance on floor or something" and i was right in the end, i read here later that you must finish quest before defeating the boss of the floor and about quest,i found it thanks to the guide you linked, that a quest on floor 3 where you have to craft a drug "elisir mory" if you give it to the quest dealer i read that blocks you for a scene on F4, so i kept it. i hope you did know about it
I hope i didn't miss any scene till now o_O

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
run it in Japanese locale or u get that error. Does anyone know how to do past relic?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes