RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Okay, i'm stuck at the very beginning, I can't find for the life of me the phantom impregnator (for the quest), and i'm in front of the first boss (if I pass him, the quest is lost despite giving mandatory items). Where is the fucker? The jp wiki is totally useless on the subject.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Okay, i'm stuck at the very beginning, I can't find for the life of me the phantom impregnator (for the quest), and i'm in front of the first boss (if I pass him, the quest is lost despite giving mandatory items). Where is the fucker? The jp wiki is totally useless on the subject.
He's a random encounter. I don't know in which areas he exactly shows up in, but I know for a fact that the area before you enter B2F has him able to be spawned.

This place.

Capture.PNG

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks, encoutered him after 7 fights in this area. What a stupid quest and way to go to softlock players.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Can someone with the RGSS202J.dll error do me a favor?

Download the appropriate file from link and place it into the game folder.

I have no idea if this will fix the issue; I don't have the error in the first place.

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Can someone with the RGSS202J.dll error do me a favor?

Download the appropriate file from link and place it into the game folder.

I have no idea if this will fix the issue; I don't have the error in the first place.
no need just download rpg maker vx RTP the dll's comes from the rtp i mean it might fix it but in the end you'd probably keep getting errors from other missing dlls or rpg maker system errors

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
no need just download rpg maker vx RTP the dll's comes from the rtp i mean it might fix it but in the end you'd probably keep getting errors from other missing dlls or rpg maker system errors
Ah, it's just a RTP issue.

At this point it feels like I should put a disclaimer in the thread to make sure you have the VX RTP installed, 'cause lord, a looooot of people are having this issue.

usernameidgaf

Mar 26, 2021
Ah, it's just a RTP issue.

At this point it feels like I should put a disclaimer in the thread to make sure you have the VX RTP installed, 'cause lord, a looooot of people are having this issue.
Ok, im a noob at this. I used , and installed it but it's still not working? help pls

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Ok, im a noob at this. I used , and installed it but it's still not working? help pls
To be safe I'd suggest you install all of them, but if you've at least installed VX (not Ace) which is what this game's running on, and it's still not working, try to download the file I mentioned above and see if that fixes it for you.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't Play the game since it misses Files all the time
I tried every Download Link offered in the OP... each one indicated the game would have 482 MB in size, while in reality it was 460 MB (470 MB if 1000 byte=1 Mbyte).
Dureing the End of the Intro I get the following Error
1.png
I am playing on Japanese Local and even reinstalled each RTP Pack under Japanese OS settings.
Starting the Game as Admin is not changeing anything either
It's still the same, as others mentioned the Path indicated in the Error message is indeed empty
... I even tried to copy the RGSS202J.dll file from the RTP into the game folder causing an error message on start up, that the file might be corrupted.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes