RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Having played through this and doing all the trouble shooting involved for this copy of the translation years ago. I can definitely tell you OP as you try to help out other people, this game is the most finicky game of all time technologically, it requires basically every single rpgmaker file, a windows file I'm blanking on, name encoding on your unzip to japanese, and then ofc japanese local.

With all that for some machines it still fails at the first cg though a save file from after this point sometimes works.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also having the same issues as others reported in this thread. I do find it interesting that most of the folders in the download are empty. Every sub-folder in the Graphics folder (except for System) is totally empty.

Based on this alone, it would appear that there are no CG's in the version that was uploaded. That's a problem, no? Even if we manage to get the game running, it's going to break the moment it tries to load one of those missing images. The only images in this entire archive are those in the System folder, and there are no CG's there, only a few tile sheets and other UI elements.

I tried the Mediafire and the Zippyshare download links, both were missing all of these image files. The Gofile link would not load (presumably taken down already? not sure, it just gave me an error)

I do find it interesting to note that all 6 of the empty image folders were last edited on the same date (Jan 20, 2019) while the only folder still containing files (System) was last edited on a different date (Feb 3, 2020)

Some real issues with this game for sure

-~-

EDIT: I managed to get it working, as croPath pointed out in his reply, the images are saved in a different file format than other RPGM games. Looks like here they're presumably saved in "image.rpack"

I got the game running by installing ALL RTP packages. This game is either VX or VX Axe, not sure.. it uses the chess knight icon so I assume it's VX. However, just installing the VX RTP didn't get the game running for me. I installed all the rest (VX Ace, XP, 2000, and 2003) and tried launching the game and it worked this time. Very strange, but I'll take it. Of course this is also while running in Japanese locale (as you have to do for a lot of older RPGM games).

If anyone else has issues getting this to run, I'd recommend just downloading all for all of the versions of RPGMaker. I think that you probably *should* only need VX or VX Ace, but if that doesn't work just install all of them. They're tiny so it won't take long.

Thanks for the quick reply, croPath!

-~-

Double EDIT: If your game crashes when you enter combat for the first time, just open it back up and reload your save and try again. My game crashed the first time but it worked after loading the same save and trying a second time. This may also be true for other crashes, so give that a try and see if it works first.

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
I'm also having the same issues as others reported in this thread. I do find it interesting that most of the folders in the download are empty. Every sub-folder in the Graphics folder (except for System) is totally empty.

Based on this alone, it would appear that there are no CG's in the version that was uploaded. That's a problem, no? Even if we manage to get the game running, it's going to break the moment it tries to load one of those missing images. The only images in this entire archive are those in the System folder, and there are no CG's there, only a few tile sheets and other UI elements.

I tried the Mediafire and the Zippyshare download links, both were missing all of these image files. The Gofile link would not load (presumably taken down already? not sure, it just gave me an error)

I do find it interesting to note that all 6 of the empty image folders were last edited on the same date (Jan 20, 2019) while the only folder still containing files (System) was last edited on a different date (Feb 3, 2020)

Some real issues with this game for sure
i got no problem running it and the CG's are there. Zippy version. A lot of games running that version of RPGM tend to have it empty, its just packed differently

Reactions: aifman7

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I'm gonna watch this thread for the save file. I played it a few weeks ago when it was released on hbedta.
Got to floor 4 before quitting the game entirely. Don't get me wrong, the events are good , but the grind is just too much.

And yes , as the others said here, you REALLY need the walkthrough guide . I played the game blindly until the otherworld chapter. That's the one where I needed the guide desperately as I was sure there was gonna be some events that I will miss. (and I was right)

Just a pro tip to people starting this game : Get the tp out dungeon skill asap from your 1st idol .

Anyway, I like the game , but as I said before , the grinding is just too much for me. Would really like someone to share a full save file.That would be much appreciated.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I downloaded this from Bedta, no issues and the translation is good too. My only problem is to get any scenes there is a crap ton of requirements, complete all the side quests, investigate that, and the game doesn't all ways tell you, not to mention the rpg gameplay itself is kind of a pain, super grindy because you don't level up from beating enemies, you get currency for beating enemies which you then can also convert into exp points at save points but it means you have to spend most of it for exp leaving you short to buy items. definitely gonna use a full save if someone uploads it, if I don't beat it first myself.

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
OP, BTW, anonfiles and gofile is 480mb while mf and zippy are 460mb. So, that's probably why conflicting reports.

ailyze

Nov 20, 2020
For those missing RGSS thingy, u guys need to install RTP RPG Maker VX from this site
make sure you get the VX one, the one VX Ace contain different one and doesn't contain missing RGSS needed.

edit : added attached skreenshot.
The game main menu also gib obvious name here in da attached skreenshot

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm gonna watch this thread for the save file. I played it a few weeks ago when it was released on hbedta.
Got to floor 4 before quitting the game entirely. Don't get me wrong, the events are good , but the grind is just too much.

And yes , as the others said here, you REALLY need the walkthrough guide . I played the game blindly until the otherworld chapter. That's the one where I needed the guide desperately as I was sure there was gonna be some events that I will miss. (and I was right)

Just a pro tip to people starting this game : Get the tp out dungeon skill asap from your 1st idol .

Anyway, I like the game , but as I said before , the grinding is just too much for me. Would really like someone to share a full save file.That would be much appreciated.
Even if the grind wasn't too bad there's also the fact that some of the maps are just way too fucking big for what the game is, I was really pissed on the first floor where there's a point where you could go left or right and the direction I took happened to be the longer one but also to actually finished it I had to have gone the other way first which made me have to backtrack all the way and back.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Oh yeah.

For anyone who's intent on playing this, for the love of god, just let your browser auto-translate the JP guides and try to follow it. The game is kind of painfully obtuse at times and full of missable H CGs. Also I won't blame anyone for editing a save file and cheating in a metric assload of currency, either, as playing the game normally is one hell of a grind (even with the reduced encounter rate chronomium threw in as a freebie)
Preaching it

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes