• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Magipreview.png
Overview:
A disgusting, fat and ugly otaku who loves magical girls that he normally wouldn't even be able to breathe near , is now the unlikely hero in this near future fantasy magical girl humiliating ☆ training RPG!!

A virgin middle-aged disgusting otaku NEET woke up with special powers one day!!
Of course, why it was this disgusting otaku who became the chosen hero remains a mystery...
Magical girls who are belittled by a fat disgusting hero and impregnated by his inferior genes!
Train magical girls by impregnating them with your dick and change their innocent bodies into dedicated onahole slaves!!
Can you impregnate all the girls and win against the evil organization Epimetheus?!!

There are more than 40 unique erotic CGs!!!

Thread Updated: 2022-03-28
Release Date: 2012-04-12
Original Title: 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~ / Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~
Developer: Alpaca
Translator: Chronomium
Censored: Yes(Mosaics)
Version: 2.11
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

magi1.png magi2.png Magi3.png Magi4.PNG Magi5.png Magi6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Since nobody else decided to make the request thread, I took matters into my own hands. No idea if I did it right.

Once again, I happened to find this translation in an archive somewhere. I'd love to link back to Chronomium's original post, but I had trouble enough finding the original files to begin with, so this is all I've got to work with.

I included some screenshots of the translation to show it's pretty high quality.

h4ken

Oct 6, 2017
do you have the latest patch because in this patch alicia mating scene 3 still in japanese

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
do you have the latest patch because in this patch alicia mating scene 3 still in japanese
Yeah, I'm aware of that, but this isn't just the latest patch, it's the only patch.

4chan threads are ephemeral, and corrections aren't really doled out. Chronomium doesn't have any kind of webpage, he just kind of drops it and then vanishes until his next release.

AFAIK it's the only untranslated scene, though. I don't know this for sure since I haven't gotten all of them yet, but it's the only one I've encountered to be this way.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
For the record, this game is practically ready for upload to the main site as it is. I, however, ain't an uploader and I can definitely not guarantee I'd keep the thread up to date with working download links.

I'm willing to give it a shot if nobody else is gonna, though. I'd just need to be told what to do and how to do it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For the record, this game is practically ready for upload to the main site as it is. I, however, ain't an uploader and I can definitely not guarantee I'd keep the thread up to date with working download links.

I'm willing to give it a shot if nobody else is gonna, though. I'd just need to be told what to do and how to do it.
All you really need to do is restructure your current thread OP to match the template we use for uploads. Just literally pull up any game thread, copy the contents and replace the content for that thread with the info from yours.

After that create 3 mirrors of the game and one of us will take care of the rest.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
All you really need to do is restructure your current thread OP to match the template we use for uploads. Just literally pull up any game thread, copy the contents and replace the content for that thread with the info from yours.

After that create 3 mirrors of the game and one of us will take care of the rest.
Done.

Reactions: soulo and Silentce

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Which one is it of the following:
RPG Maker VX Ace
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker 2000

It's the first time I have stumbled upon this error
If it's a red dragon as the exe icon it's the VX Ace. If it's an orange circle, it is XP. If it's some blueish thingy, it is VX. It's likely Ace; the others are really really old by now.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Oh yeah.

For anyone who's intent on playing this, for the love of god, just let your browser auto-translate the JP guides (found ) and try to follow it. The game is kind of painfully obtuse at times and full of missable H CGs. Also I won't blame anyone for editing a save file and cheating in a metric assload of currency, either, as playing the game normally is one hell of a grind (even with the reduced encounter rate chronomium threw in as a freebie)

Last edited:

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
its male protag, unless that changes later. cause i only played like 5 min until first random encounter... yea it has that, then i noped out.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
It shouldn't be female protagonist, but I also didn't add the tags, so. It's definitely an ugly bastard MC (though you don't get to see much of him, very few H CGs have him in clear view of the shot and he's a literal black shadow on the overworld)
Speaking of tags, actually, there's a couple of one-off CGs that might warrant a warning for their own tag. I know for sure one CG has bugs fucking the main girl, and I know one CG has tentacles fucking some random other girl.

I don't think there's any other kind of tag-worthy content, though, and I think it's only the one CG on both of them. I'm not 100% sure as I never actually got all the CGs (or... finished the game, for that matter)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes