RPGM Completed Taneduke Haramase ☆Mahou Shoujo ~ The RPG~ [v2.11] [Alpaca]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah I have NO clue what's causing the errors for some of you. I wish I could help more, but I am not much of a tech wizard.

Some people, me included, can get it to run. If anyone here had trouble to get it running, but did eventually get it to run, they should probably help out instead of me (since, y'know, I can't troubleshoot without the trouble).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I have NO clue what's causing the errors for some of you. I wish I could help more, but I am not much of a tech wizard.

Some people, me included, can get it to run. If anyone here had trouble to get it running, but did eventually get it to run, they should probably help out instead of me (since, y'know, I can't troubleshoot without the trouble).
What kind of Extractor have you used?
since the format is .7z I'd assume it's 7-zip but maybe you used something else?
I tried extracting it under Japanese Locals with the latest 7-zip (no errors dureing extraction), but every folder in *\Graphics is empty, while *\Audio contains files

EDIT: I even decrypted the game files to take a look wether or not I could restore the graphics folder, but to no avail

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So after searching some more it seems like you can ONLY download the English RTPs so when the game searches for Japanese files it can't find them, though I fail to find any none russian link that promisses to have the Japanese RTPs

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You shouldn't need the Japanese RTPs. I don't have those installed and I'm playing this game just fine.

And related to the images, another user and I already figured that out a couple pages back. The images aren't saved in the folders, they're saved in image.rpack

https://f95zone.to/threads/taneduke...e-rpg-v2-11-alpaca.110574/page-3#post-7817430
Still doesn't help with getting rid of the error...
at this point I am starting to question wether the game was compressed with the latest Version of 7-zip or rather a much older one which causes the errors if you try to unzip it with the latest Version.

Could someone that managed to get the game working Upload a freshly compressed file (with latest version of a compression tool, preferably 7-zip)?
Maybe that will finally work for everyone

Reactions: StomperHK

Absentia616

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks, encoutered him after 7 fights in this area. What a stupid quest and way to go to softlock players.
How the hell do you go anywhere other than Old Tokyo and f1??? probably kick myself at the answer, but i am stuck AF

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How the hell do you go anywhere other than Old Tokyo and f1??? probably kick myself at the answer, but i am stuck AF
You gotta first find some key card (I don't remember where), then take the lower route at the fork and head south as much as you need to use the key card on some machine or door, then go into this room with a piano and magic circle. After the cut scene plays, you get another key card or something that lets you unlock the door at the end of the upper fork's path. You should aim to do all the quests before fighting the boss there, since there's a H-event at the end that's missable. Same with the other floors, aim to do all the quests.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
What kind of Extractor have you used?
since the format is .7z I'd assume it's 7-zip but maybe you used something else?
I tried extracting it under Japanese Locals with the latest 7-zip (no errors dureing extraction), but every folder in *\Graphics is empty, while *\Audio contains files

EDIT: I even decrypted the game files to take a look wether or not I could restore the graphics folder, but to no avail
I just used Winrar.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Except winrar is free? You never have to upgrade from the "trial" version, and I never have either.

Everyone "pirates" winrar.
With Winrar I am scarred so no thanks, also 7-zip works better in most cases.
There are exceptions of course like when you use Winrar to create a .7z archive... maybe that's what happened here

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
With Winrar I am scarred so no thanks, also 7-zip works better in most cases.
There are exceptions of course like when you use Winrar to create a .7z archive... maybe that's what happened here
I didn't use winrar to compress the zip, I just took the zip as I found it and uploaded.

If I used my own files, you'd have a save included which is 3/4ths of the way through the game with cheated levels.

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Same as the one before, no files in some graphics folders...
All of the graphics folders apart from system are empty on purpose. It's not an error. The graphical assets are stored in the image.rpack file.

The game works, people.
  • Extract with 7-zip.
  • Install the RTP.
  • Run with applocale.
Nothing more is required.

Reactions: aifman7

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Got back into playing this game on accident thought i downloaded the npc one, I just to do all the shit required of me to progress while skipping all the random encounters. Then after the backstory room the boss appears so here i em using potions i found spending next 30 min hitting this guy while i heal with potions and nothing, not even a scrach. "Sight" might as well just edit the save file seeing how this game wants to be bullshit before getting to the good part.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes