VN Ren'Py Tangled Bonds [v0.1] [Naughty4Life Games]

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024
Cool premise and the renders are decent. Hopefully it will also reflect in the story. Thanks for the share!

Naughty4Life Games Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Huge PNGs. You should optimize your images: A QUICK GUIDE TO COMPRESSING IMAGES

-----------------------------
Tangled Bonds [v0.1] [Naughty4Life Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [94 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [89 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And as always, thank you for providing a compressed version. It definitely saves a lot of time and space. I appreciate it!

Reactions: Bob69

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
What's the deal with the MC simping so hard for Juliette after two minutes of meeting her? :WaitWhat:
He looked at her drinking at the coffee shop and just went "it's amazing how she commands the room, there's a certain grace in her movements" bruhh she's just sitting and drinking coffee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TangledBonds-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
What's the deal with the MC simping so hard for Juliette after two minutes of meeting her? :WaitWhat:
He looked at her drinking at the coffee shop and just went "it's amazing how she commands the room, there's a certain grace in her movements" bruhh she's just sitting and drinking coffee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Right, pretty cringe. Seems like MC is one of those "nice guys/simps".

here's him in the next update:
images (46).jpeg

Best way to NOT get laid is to put her on a pedestal

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Unofficial compressed Android port for Tangled Bonds [v0.1] [Naughty4Life Games]

Download android port
(100 MB)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Nice

Reactions: phdusa1

Naughty4Life Games

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2024
Hi everyone, thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate both the praise and the constructive criticism.

About future TAGS: I want to clarify that there won't be any NTR in the game. There will be some elements of a partial harem and threesomes between a few LIs, but nothing too excessive.

I’ll keep this thread updated with my devlogs as we continue the journey.

I hope you enjoyed my game, and I wish you all a great day!

Naughty4Life Games

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2024
Devlog #1 – Progress on Chapter 2

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to give you a glimpse into how things are progressing for Chapter 2 of Tangled Bonds. Right now, I’ve completed around 109 renders and written 15 scenes. Things are coming together smoothly, and I can't wait for you to experience what’s next!

As for the upcoming update, I want to introduce you to a new character who will play a significant role in the story. I’m not going to spoil too much about her, but here’s a sneak peek (see the attached image!). You’ll get to know her better very soon in the next update.

346.png

Plans for Future Updates

In terms of timing, my goal is to release new updates every two months, give or take. This schedule should allow me to maintain a steady flow of content while improving the quality of the game.

Improvements on the Horizon

I’ve been focusing on improving animations, especially working on the lighting and overall realism. I’m aiming to raise the quality to a high standard as I move forward. Additionally, I plan to create more engaging and dynamic events throughout each chapter, making every update feel more exciting and immersive.

Thank you all for your support and patience. Your feedback keeps driving me to make Tangled Bonds the best it can be. Stay tuned for more updates and exciting developments in the near future!