xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
What you're saying is if you've seen one hipster chick you've seen them all.

Nov 11, 2017
First try of the game and i can't wait for the next update. Like the images and the story thusfar.
I'll be keeping an eye on this one ;)

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
still why do some uploaders have such a hardon against mega? btw just cuz you or two others get high speed on one service does not and can not mean that everyone else does as well. it can also mean that you are paying for it instead of using the free service like a man.
True enough, that's why i said i might have used it while there was less traffic or i got that i got "good pipes".

There could be numerous reasons why it worked for me and not for you at the specific moment and generally I'm not in a hurry, but i get the feeling when your coming home after work or w/e and the download says it will finish in some 25+ hours and it sucks.
Since you said you had a bad connection or got drops down to 80 Kb/s i made a point to test there service. On my second attempt in the middle of the afternoon i got drops down to 800-900 KB/s but usually so small drops that the avg completion time only differed by 30 secs or less. Even though my peak download speed this time was at 1400 KB/s and avg around 1200-1300 KB/s.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Keep posting things here, guys. Let´s raise this game into the category of "Most Popular" of F95Zone. I think it deserves. ;):eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: serget

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You only need about 200 more pages!

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
more like 400 nowadays
Well, I´m not saying we have to do it tonight :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

This game only has 3 updates. I don´t think any of the "most popular" games were great in her 3er update. I remember DmD for example; people kept saying that it was just a "blue ball simulator" even after 8 or 10 updates. I think in a few months this game will be really great.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
a wife and daughter is one it's first version and it's almost at first page already

the tyrant is on second version and already is on first page

_No.1_

Jun 9, 2017
think I know what the problem is now, how do I restart all stored files and game? have deleted and even added a new one ... but still the same mistake.

but if someone has any saved file I would be grateful! (day7 morning)

"3.1
Added an event at 17:00
Added 4 scenes on day 18 in kitchen/storage room.
Missing images fixed
Fixed 1 error where you get kicked out of the game. <----"THIS ONE"
Game is one file now."

PLZ SOME ONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
She is naive not dumb, in fact she is a socially awkward nerd.
Right. She has all the book smarts but none of the real world knowledge. She's just innocent and completely naive.
She's actually about 15 years old. The intro of the game says she and M.C. are 19, but it´s obvious this is only because the rule of patreon of "no underaged characters". They both look 15 (the brother even has acne) and behave as 15. And they are supposed to live in a non-mixed boarding school, so it's normal she's even a bit more naive than other teenagers.

Reactions: Argox

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Well, I have played the previous game of this dev (Aunt Debbie), and I have to say that now I'm worried about the future of this game, because the previous one is a nonsense. :hushedface::hushedface::hushedface:

The 3D design is decent, but the plot is like a cocained copy of "Big Brother" (not one of my favorite games, by the way). The allways-horny boy that goes to live with her MILF aunt and her pretty cousin and the second day places webcams in their dorms and bathroom, and the third day, out of the blue, the aunt becomes a sexual predator dominatrix that rape him in the ass with a whip... :confounded::confounded::confounded:

Really, I hope the dev have learned how to write a script and mantain some realims in scenes and situations, and the sister is not going to become a dominatrix next update or something like that. I´m not against BDSM content; actually, I like it, but only if makes sense with the story and the characters and is not forced. And those scenes of sister and m.c. with the lame costumes and the whip... :perservingface::perservingface::perservingface: They are not a good omen.

We'll see. ::|:::|:::|:

Reactions: Argox

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
I respect your opinion but i do not agree. In his previous game Aunt Debby he deliberately forced the end of the game, that's why it become like that in the last update, and in Tangled Up maybe so far it has some plot holes. However, compared with Big brother that has more plot holes than a Swiss cheese the plot holes that Tangled Up might have so far are nothing.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I respect your opinion but i do not agree. In his previous game Aunt Debby he deliberately forced the end of the game, that's why it become like that in the last update, and in Tangled Up maybe so far it has some plot holes. However, compared with Big brother that has more plot holes than a Swiss cheese the plot holes that Tangled Up might have so far are nothing.
Yes, you are right. It seems the dev abandoned the game. Maybe he didn't like how it was developing. Probably he made the first approach to the plot, and the ending, and didn't made everything else in the middle.

Anyway, that game seemed to me too similar to "Big Brother", a bad game, IMO. I don't like to play as an asshole teenager always lying, peeking and manipulating his female relatives, and I don't like the female relatives being sexual freaks after the second update. I like a bit more of plausability, even in a game about incest.

The m.c. of Aunt Debbie was like that and I hope the m.c. and the sister of this game not to become in that. I have to say I don´t like so much that thing of editing videos to manipulate the sister and stealing things from her room and I would prefer the plot won't go that path of becoming the m.c. in an total asshole.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes