Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Anyway, that game seemed to me too similar to "Big Brother", a bad game, IMO. I don't like to play as an asshole teenager always lying, peeking and manipulating his female relatives, and I don't like the female relatives being sexual freaks after the second update. I like a bit more of plausability, even in a game about incest
Exactly, the Big Brother to me it had great potential until 0.0.2 version, after that it became a complete disaster.
There are better ways to make the girls like the main character, and like you said i don't get why the main character always has to become stupid, or in case of Max from Big Brother that speak most of the game like he had 12 years old, among other things that make him unbearable.
I also hope that this Developer don't screw this game up.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I've updated my previous review of v2.0 (12/07/2017), to include a further review of the newer v3.1...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Maybe she's with that maid bitch (it would explain how she is getting some of this shit from her even though she hasn't been to the house in awhile) or maybe she's seeing that girl Lucy who called her the one day.
I really truly hope the direction she (the sister) is taking is NOT something totally contrary to her personality in v2.0... It makes me worry about what direction/s this story is going... I agree, since she keeps getting more stuff from the maid, who only is supposed to show up 1 time per week, then she must be seeing the maid more often then what v3.1 is showing... I just hope there isn't a ton of twists going on all at the same time causing total turmoil, in what I thought was a smooth going well-balanced story prior to v3.1... Guess we'll need to wait and see...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
How does that contradict her being innocent and naive? All teenagers are curious about sex, she just doesn't know anything about it.
i just hope he rejects the 'aunt' she's disgusting with her cow udders.. and that the mom and dad have some kind of accident killing or maiming both....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
She's actually about 15 years old. The intro of the game says she and M.C. are 19, but it´s obvious this is only because the rule of patreon of "no underaged characters". They both look 15 (the brother even has acne) and behave as 15. And they are supposed to live in a non-mixed boarding school, so it's normal she's even a bit more naive than other teenagers.
wow 'look 15' it's ok your honour, he looks 15 therefore you must aquit him of murdering his wife...
nothing i hate worse than to see anyone saying someone looks a certain age, i have known 1 teenager who looked 105, an adult of 42 who looked 12, even myself i was constantly carded at bars cuz i have never looked my age. even my gf who is almost 2 decades younger than me, thought i was closer to her age originally.. i am 55 yet i look in my late 30s early 40s, she's 32..
never assume someone is a certain age, you can be as wrong as the police who locked up a 9 yr old boy in adult jail cuz he looked like an adult....

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
wow 'look 15' it's ok your honour, he looks 15 therefore you must aquit him of murdering his wife...
nothing i hate worse than to see anyone saying someone looks a certain age, i have known 1 teenager who looked 105, an adult of 42 who looked 12, even myself i was constantly carded at bars cuz i have never looked my age. even my gf who is almost 2 decades younger than me, thought i was closer to her age originally.. i am 55 yet i look in my late 30s early 40s, she's 32..
never assume someone is a certain age, you can be as wrong as the police who locked up a 9 yr old boy in adult jail cuz he looked like an adult....
I think actually you haven't understood my comment, because all you say has nothing to do with it. I don´t assume someone is a certain age in real life, but this is a game, fiction, and I say the dev designed the characters as 15 y.o. but, since patreon doesn´t allow underaged characters, he says they are 19. It´s just a fact, not a criticism since that rule of patreon is stupid IMO.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Can't wait for the sister to strap the mc down to the cross in the basement and start whipping him for a laugh, then be naive and innocent afterwards

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Can't wait for the sister to strap the mc down to the cross in the basement and start whipping him for a laugh, then be naive and innocent afterwards
they'll end up taking turns doing it and filming it and selling it on the internet and making more money than mom does with her whoring ways.

_No.1_

Jun 9, 2017
can some one PLEZ share saving for day7 PLZZZZ my game is buging on the day 6 before sleeping!!! have try everything PLZZZ

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Are you sure you got the right game I don't think there is aunt in this game as far as I can see. All I have seen was the father the whore of a mom the maid bitch and some friend named Lucy.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@

Are you sure you got the right game I don't think there is aunt in this game as far as I can see. All I have seen was the father the whore of a mom the maid bitch and some friend named Lucy.
the maid is the aunt duh, are you sure you played this game? hehe

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Never paid attention to her I just treated her as a maid and the only one that I'm interested in is the sister.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@

uhm the mom calls and tells them aunt vicky will be checking in on them, vicky is the maid.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Oh well then that explains it I put the game screen down off the screen whenever that whore called as I wasn't interested in whatever shit stain she was screwing.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I hope this game stays into plausibility and get rid of the most unrealistic scenes. A girl get a real taser with a costume? And shoots with it to her brother "as a joke" while he's in bed? IMO it would better if the dev would refrain his most flamboyant side when writing the scenes of the game.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes