Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
As far as I know it's AQ Jenna for the body and the skin with some extra parameter tweaks. Other features are:

- Side tail hair for G3
- One Piece Thong for G3 (red swimsuit)
- Nerdy Glasses for G3

Reactions: q87g and Andarilho

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I just finished playing this game... & I fucking LOVED it!!!! The slow build up of both corruption & forbidden sexual awakening is really well done IMO & then the gradual change of the sister into the sexiest fucking nerd I've ever seen is brilliant! Will be keeping a close watch on this game... & I may even part with some hard earned $$ to Patron the dev! :biggrin::biggrin:

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
I would love a walkthrough for this game, since i belong to the "smaller brain" people :p
i dont realy get how the curruption work and so on.
Sorry for miss spelling and such, english is not my native lang + Dyslexia. xD

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This is a Top level game for me. I like the build AND the fact that YOUNG the characters do silly things like the Cosplay. It feels good and unlike many other games I don't feel slimy or dirty after playing.

-IMPORTANT- I have come up with the idea for a Patreon. For this game and MSN we need a Patreon account so we can fund having the AWESOME Devs chained to their computers and sexy whip wielding encouragement for them. I figure that can get us at least 3 extra renders each month. :)

Just a thought.

Zolrander

Mar 6, 2017
Long wait, it seems. It´s a pity this game is not more popular. It deserves more popularity.
Yes it is a pity, the brother/sister relationship is the deepest currently existing. It is far from the usual caricatures. This game needs time to become known and it must also add more characters as well worked.

This is the limit of the patreon. Between those who give up (The Doppelganger totally burned me) and those like big brother who are no longer in a logic of patronage.

There is no reason why it does not work if the author persists.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Any chance of fixing the bra fiasco? missed the opportunity to hide it early in the game with no repeat chance. Get a second chance later in the game 'go to sister room between 18-21 hours' but the sister is in her room during those times and I can't enter. Also during my 2nd run through of the game I did managed to hide her bra but she changed her workout clothes so the need to hide her bra became pointless.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes