JakSnow

May 13, 2017
This is a very small update, changing things , fixing variables and 2 events.

It is important that you play from the beginning.

I'm sorry that the game is getting big in size, maybe will have to break down the next update, or try to find a way to compress the images.

As I said in a previous post, the next update will have repeating scenes in locations until you "meet" some requirements (i.e. finding something, hiding something, saying something, increasing relation...)

In next update also, I'm planning a simple way to show achievements, if I find it hard for previous days (1 to 21) then I'm going to make it only starting day 22.

Changes:

Updated some variables.

Changed his room

Fixed wrong hair in 3 images

Added scenes starting day 16 in Toilet @ 13:00 and @ 21:00

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
This is a very small update, changing things , fixing variables and 2 events.

It is important that you play from the beginning.

I'm sorry that the game is getting big in size, maybe will have to break down the next update, or try to find a way to compress the images.

As I said in a previous post, the next update will have repeating scenes in locations until you "meet" some requirements (i.e. finding something, hiding something, saying something, increasing relation...)

In next update also, I'm planning a simple way to show achievements, if I find it hard for previous days (1 to 21) then I'm going to make it only starting day 22.

Changes:

Updated some variables.

Changed his room

Fixed wrong hair in 3 images

Added scenes starting day 16 in Toilet @ 13:00 and @ 21:00

Thank you very much.

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
Guys i've have trouble after second call from mom. I choose "sleep" as only option and this comes up:

While running game code:
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Kuzuha\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Kuzuha\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Kuzuha\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 3.2

Reactions: Xaiouto

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Still wonder how these games still have things like "War and Piece" Do any of these devs have access to someone who can spell?

Reactions: Darkaura

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Guys i've have trouble after second call from mom. I choose "sleep" as only option and this comes up:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Kuzuha\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Kuzuha\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Kuzuha\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 3.2
You can just rollback open the console Shift-o and set the variable, that will "define" it. sispoolass=0 or 1. I don't know how you have played your game but I'd suggest 1. Or just restart the game.

Reactions: Kuzuha and Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
try to find a way to compress the images.
Wait, whut? Is it really so hard to go from .png (lossless) to .jpg (lossy)? Hell I'm pretty sure I wrote a .py script to convert all my .png to .jpg back in the day to save space.

Reactions: seden

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Wait, whut? Is it really so hard to go from .png (lossless) to .jpg (lossy)? Hell I'm pretty sure I wrote a .py script to convert all my .png to .jpg back in the day to save space.
Or get a friendly Linux user to run a command on the images.
mogrify -format jpg *.png

If you want to keep the original png images, something like
for i in *.png ; do convert "$i" "${i%.*}.jpg" ; done

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes