Dec 29, 2017
So near the beginning of the game you can view the stats with sis, mother and (vicky or lucy) but later on the option is missing dont understand that part

I kinda hope she doesnt shave her bush it be interesting to leave it

Reactions: Vivec

Quijorna

Jan 12, 2018
I need help
Look two pictures. This is final? Because before the game say me "Thanks for playing"-> the two option

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Saw that the game had been updated but after looking at the change log I think I'm going to go ahead and pass on this one and wait for the next one.

Reactions: Darkaura

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
It's amazing how terrible dialogue and badly translated english makes you want to not continue a game.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
It's amazing how terrible dialogue and badly translated english makes you want to not continue a game.
Really? I've played some shockers for sure but even though this one is not perfect (which free games are!!), I thought that it's way better than most others I've endured...
Each to their own I guess - I don't have any great expectations of these indie developer games - other than trying to find some enjoyable fap material of course! LOL).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I consider myself to be a fairly strong writer in English and have helped with editing/proofreading on a few games. So I'll be the first to admit that the English isn't perfect but it's understandable. It's just enough to understand or glean what's going on in the game. If you are brave enough to look past that, this game can be a fun one to play.
Some of us need to learn to look past the little stuff and take in the big picture. If you can't do that, then it's your loss.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
This is tthe error i get

"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
  File "C:\Users\Elozb\Desktop\TangledUp-3.1Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Elozb\Desktop\TangledUp-3.1Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Elozb\Desktop\TangledUp-3.1Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.XXXX
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.XXXX
Tangled up 3.1Beta
"
Usually, you can fix a "not defined" error, by opening the console and typing variable. In this case, "sispoolass=0"

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes