gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
If the grammar is bad but the dialogue is at least average or well written then I'd give it a pass, but a mix of both bad english and bad dialogue is what makes games like this a chore for me to go through. I'm just slogging through this because the renders look good.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
So, if I get it right, this is a game in which you grind through the days waiting for random events to progress with the story. Is there an event list available?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
So, if I get it right, this is a game in which you grind through the days waiting for random events to progress with the story. Is there an event list available?
The events trigger almost every single day, there was only one or two 'event paths' that didnt have new content for me and is simply a case of 'ctrl skipping'. Some feel its a bit repetitive, maybe it is, but once its built up I think its going to be a great play. I think its 100% guaranteed you will miss bits in this though, given its structure.

No event list as far as I am aware

Cro

May 10, 2017
version 3.2 and still can't frickin' fix : "War and piece" by Tolstoy, jeeeez.

This is usually the moment when I run unren.bat, check the CG, then delete it.

Reactions: lockhear

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
version 3.2 and still can't frickin' fix : "War and piece" by Tolstoy, jeeeez.

This is usually the moment when I run unren.bat, check the CG, then delete it.
What's wrong with "War and piece"? :closedeyesmile: It's pronounced in the same way.

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf

bogart69

May 11, 2017
I'm liking it a lot. A bit of a grind but the renders are nice and the sister is gorgeous.

driak

Aug 20, 2017
How can I change the secduction and relation points? What do I have to do to make an entry?

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Somebody knows how I can see the stats again? At first in the game I could see "stats" in the upper left corner, but after a few saves, I can´t see it.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
After a first playthrough I must admit this is one of the best games I've ever played. I usually take two or three routes in a game trying to explore all possibilities but in this game (and it's so early) it can't be easily done. I hope there will be a walkthrough later on...

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Pretty small update. I hope the new one will be a juicy one.

What do you think the development of the story will be like? I think the dev. may have in mind at least a couple of paths for the MC: a dominant one and a submisive one, and maybe a non SM one.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes