RSB

Aug 4, 2017
Can some one tell me how to fix this, i have dlet the game from my computer and download the new game but still i gett this Error... and yes i get it "NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined" is the porblem but how do i fixit?

Plz can some one tel me :(, i love this game!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in script
  File "C:\Users\Elozb\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Elozb\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Elozb\Desktop\TangledUp-3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/demoend.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'sispoolass' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Tangled up 3.2
same problem..
someone help me

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I really like this game but I feel like it has A LOT of work that needs to be put into it lol. For example it seems like certain stats just kinda stop going up until youve reached a certain day in game and then suddenly stuff changes.
It feels like the DEV decides to add a new game element after an update but didnt bother to add those elements to earlier versions of the game. Which leaves the game feeling as if it constantly changing. Its not very... consistent
However the story is refreshingly nice even for an incest game and the art is decent too (Never been a huge art critic on here though so .-.) I just feel like the DEV needs to.. go back to the start the game knowing what he knows now and just reworking it a bit. If not now than at some point in the development cycle at the very least.
Not to mention all the stuff thats just missing so far (I.E changing the heat and what not) but thats not uncommon and at the bottom of my concerns for this game lol
is there a command to make it so that you cut the hole in her outfit? Because when i do it it does nothing.
Very off topic but I love your gif. That chick is mesmerizing

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I want to devirginized sis that badly this game blueballs me a lot, no adult kiss and touchy touchy yet, probably play again at v 9 or 10

driak

Aug 20, 2017
I love the game. It is much better than many other games. What I miss is an overview of how I relate to the sister (relation) and maybe a hint system of what I can do to improve the relationship. Personally, I would not need the mother and Vicky in the game. I hope there will be many updates and hopefully not just every 4 weeks.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I downloaded this game, started playing it and thought I wouldn't like it because it was buggy as hell and features seemed to be missing but as I played along I really got into it and enjoyed it. I could tell where every update to the content was though, it was a very apparent join and there were features that worked that just didn't in the previous part. I really think to do this justice the dev is going to have to go back through the entire game to make it all updated to the current build. Otherwise it's just a patchwork of different episodes and will turn people off.

Reactions: Bagger288

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
is there a command to make it so that you cut the hole in her outfit? Because when i do it it does nothing.
In hotyoga.rpy, it references makehole being equal to 1 as the trigger so the command will be:
makehole = 1

You're not missing out on much but skipping this scene. I imagine it'll play a big part in a future update.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

kulemada

Jun 2, 2017
In hotyoga.rpy, it references makehole being equal to 1 as the trigger so the command will be:
makehole = 1

You're not missing out on much but skipping this scene. I imagine it'll play a big part in a future update.
Thank you so much! i have been having so much trouble with this. :)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
If anyone has figured out what flat blue/grey eye color shaders/skin she wears in the game I'd love to know (it does change a bit between scenes but I'm having trouble getting close to anything with what I have available)

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes