Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Really, the dev should forget about those ridiculous superhero costumes.
While the costumes ARE silly they are also FUN. Sure they aren't a BIG thing, but they make things a bit more fun. Silly isn't always bad. In this game the silly costume are fun play, which is so often lacking in other games.

Consider the 'Accidental' kiss, or the silly Bike scenes. They aren't MAJOR events, yet the BUILD the relationship. As they occur we can see that there is now and hopefully in the future will continue to be more than JUST sex. I actually LIKE the costumes and play as much as I enjoy the Swimsuits and workouts. Maybe as the game progresses the costumes will be set aside and some other fun will replace them, but for now I want them to stay and give us some teases and fun. :)

Just some thoughts.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Is it just me, or does that helmet make him look like Vitas? aa-aa-aa-aaaaah, blrlblrlbrlb ha ha ha

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope he disable that time limit shit. I might have to start over because I missed some scenes since when I go to sleep on current save it takes me to the end of this version.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
New wersion is beta tested right now, should be released tomorrow or day after tomorrow, so don't expect it will be here before saturday/sunday when it drops for 5$ patrons.
Are you patron? Do you know what the changelog includes?

U

User_32285

I could like this game , good story and visuals.

But it's tedious work without a walkthrough and if I don't get paid for work I don't do it.

I'll wait till it gets less like work and more like fun.

Reactions: blastwave2k
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes