a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do I get the scene where you rub the belly after she tells you shes pregnant? is that just a fake thing or what?
I never seen that and here is the last scene where MC finds out about it. TangledUp 2018-08-12 09-07-53-88.jpg

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Been having a go with this game and around day 38 the pace really picks up and gets raunchy. However...

On day 40 I choose to either fight back with the mother in the bathroom or even the option to kiss her belly, but then when I go back to the bathroom the game crashes and I can not get any further. No doubt others came across this so did anyone find a resolve?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

Been having a go with this game and around day 38 the pace really picks up and gets raunchy. However...

On day 40 I choose to either fight back with the mother in the bathroom or even the option to kiss her belly, but then when I go back to the bathroom the game crashes and I can not get any further. No doubt others came across this so did anyone find a resolve?
That bug was fixed and in the new version v8 I did not run into it, have not tried v8A yet.

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

That bug was fixed and in the new version v8 I did not run into it, have not tried v8A yet.
no bug of that kind in the v8A.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
no bug of that kind in the v8A.
I went back over it and what I did was forget to go the kitchen or something like that. Going to the bathroom when not supposed to caused the crash. Playing V8A.

Just as the game gets interesting it then goes all bizarre. In the end I created my own ended and let the sister go, the guy went to college, the mother died of aids and the dad killed himself in jail. Everything got left to Vicky who turned out to be a robot made of custard and she went on a crusade to rid the world of cucks.

Now I don't have to fuck about with this grind no more.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
After a few days of gameplay (and grinding, but thanks to the walkthrough and fast skipping in Ren'Py) I finally played the game completely up to v8A, having played a long time ago, some of the then v4 and not finding the game that much interesting back then.
Now, I'm completely in love with the Sister, which I decided not to rename, so it's Rowena.
She's damn amazing, smart, and with a very HOT body
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also hope to see more content for the Mom's route only.

josie

May 5, 2017
does anyone have a save with 8A complete? i can't get to the next phase (got BJ, got pool 69, but can't get a "new scene in the shower". Just says something about avoiding mom because of the pictures

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone have a save with 8A complete? i can't get to the next phase (got BJ, got pool 69, but can't get a "new scene in the shower". Just says something about avoiding mom because of the pictures
That is correct now start choosing other options to proceed on.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Jesus christ, im at day 19 and this game already feels grindy as hell, is it like this throughout all of it? This shit is giving me Big brother feelings, and not the good ones. I guess i give up, im not going to play 10h+ to get to the end of it

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I just joined so sorry for no pic or anything
go to the bathroom in the afternoon
how do I get the scene where you rub the belly after she tells you shes pregnant? is that just a fake thing or what?
go to the bathroom in the afternoon when she is there you have 2 choices kiss her belly or play with her boobs

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wrong time you need to go at 1400, also you need to do other things with mom to have another scene in the shower.

gormithius

Nov 16, 2017
Hi, has anyone have the same problem that you get put back on the home screen after doing something and not getting past it no matter what you change in your choises? if so how can i fix this?

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
Another review folks, this one has one of my highest scores yet, this game is almost a complete package. Only a few things to tweak and you can call her done. I like this game, I've played it multiple times, with and without a walkthrough. If you make a game, don't make it so people only want to play it with a walkthrough. This is a good example of repeating scenes until you get it right with a simple point based system. Good job bro.

Game: Tangled Up
Developer:

Soooo I've been playing this game a lot, like a lot. These renders are hot as fuck, every female in this game will make bust a hard nut. We're talking cum covered keyboard if you're not careful, or damn it need to change my shirt again! The story moves quick, each scene of dialogue is quick and to the point, and the game doesn't make you wait long before you get to see something worth unzipping for. First time I played this game I didn't use a walkthrough and I was happy with the result. It's one of those keep trying until you pick the correct path games, so if you fuck up don't worry, it will swing around and give you another shot. I like that, makes me feel like I'm not the worlds worst pervert by always making the wrong choices. I did however save a fucking lot in this game. Omg I think I have over 30 save files for this one. So many delightful choices to make I just wanted to see everything. There are a couple of Game Over states which in my opinion should be removed but you will most likely be saving a lot like me so, no big deal. I've played games that have an epic build up and then fall short when you get to the money shots. This game does not. When you get to the sex scenes they are excellent. Click through images mostly and a few gif's, the animations slow the game down so I think he should stick to click through images instead. Everything from forcing a deep throat to forcing anal, my cock man that's some good stuff. The story is good, not fantastic but it's good, I'm not here to read and what he has written gets the job done. Days of the week type of game, Day 1, 2, 3, etc so if you do follow the walkthrough you'll get to the good stuff sooner but if you don't you won't miss it, just have to wait longer. Points based, which I'm okay with, provided you don't make me say good morning to her 100 times before I can peek down her shirt. Note to all game developers, if you're doing point progression games, don't make outrageous numbers, we don't have time waste, we have a nut to bust so do what this game does. Move it along.

Alright, Tangled Up by gets..... CUMSHOT!

I recommend this game cause the girls are hot as fuck, the story is to the point and you won't wait long to bust a nut. Following the walkthrough or not doesn't really matter it's a good game without. SerialNumberComics has only a few things to redesign and needs to wrap this game up with a nice repeating bow (Let me know when the game is done and let me keep fucking. lol) and it will be perfect. Keep developing this game and fucking finish it. You're almost at the finish line. Don't drag it out longer than it has to be. Good game bro.

Cumshots
  1. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone (Oh you can play this game multiple times if you're not following a walkthrough, just pick a path and keep grinding your cock against it.)
  2. Game has a well written story. (It's not the greatest story but you know what, for this genre it's suitable, doesn't take long, you get the gist, nice and to the point.)
  3. Game has animations. (It does, to a degree and you will love them.)
  4. Game has well designed female models. (Perfect models, every curve is handled with care with these girls.)
  5. Game takes a decent amount of time to finish. (If you don't follow a walkthrough, you will be playing for days and even if you do follow the walkthrough you will still be jerking it for days.)
  6. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through and become a chore. (Thankfully the only chore you have to do is go to the storage room and turn off the AC and Electricity to change up the clothing the girls wear. Now that's what I'm talking about.)
  7. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling or transition scenes. (Nope, it's lightning fast, on your playthrough you will TAB through some parts and notice how fucking fast you can click through this game.)
  8. The Sex or tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (Ok. This game will tease the fuck out of you and then when you get to the fucking you will wonder why other games only let you do it once. You will repeat fucking scenes and unlock events. Good job.

Blue Balled
  1. Game is 100% Complete (No, it's not complete, it's a version cash cow but that's only cause it's good. I do like how he release complete versions though. Even though it's not finished it's on version 8 so you have tons of stuff to bust over.)
  2. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (Sadly his main menu page is bland as white rice and he's still using the default backgrounds for the text. )
  3. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (No dude, redesign this asap. I don't like selecting boxes with text saying what room the box represents. It does not flow in this game or any game. Redesign.)

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes