a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

$1+ patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

$5+ patrons

$1+ patrons

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please can someone tell me when we can expect version 9? Ty
Always look at the first post where is says this "Updated: 8/8/2018" then add 1 month with plus or minus 1-4 weeks and you will be in the ballpark of """WHEN""".

Only the dev knows about when, none of use here work on the project so we have no idea other than what I just posted above.

Reactions: MikeD13

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
a1fox3
Thanks to your link at the bottom of your comments I found this game.
Game is great. Teasing, teasing, teasing, teasing, voyeur, flashing, teasing, teasing, BJ, teasing, flashing, voyeur, teasing....
But it's so cool. I like the girl. Hairy pussy nerd with decent body, not small-waist-huge-butt fantastic model, but decent, and it's great. It's hard to find nowadays. Even her blond girlfriend (don't remember name) has enormous butt. What's wrong with devs? Looks like they never seen a real girl/woman. Why they are always trying to make a game with Kardashians...its stupid and uncanny

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3
Thanks to your link at the bottom of your comments I found this game.
Game is great. Teasing, teasing, teasing, teasing, voyeur, flashing, teasing, teasing, BJ, teasing, flashing, voyeur, teasing....
But it's so cool. I like the girl. Hairy pussy nerd with decent body, not small-waist-huge-butt fantastic model, but decent, and it's great. It's hard to find nowadays. Even her blond girlfriend (don't remember name) has enormous butt. What's wrong with devs? Looks like they never seen a real girl/woman. Why they are always trying to make a game with Kardashians...its stupid and uncanny
Go see my profile because I have a bunch more games link there.

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
anyone got a savegame on day 56 with sister path?
i dont know why i cant get the sex scene so i cant go ahead with the game

noo ne

Aug 7, 2018
How do you trigger the photoshoot with Vicky? Lucy shows up at the pool. No option to call Vicky, and vicky does appear and blocks for the shoot with Lucy.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes