a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

$1+ patrons

Turned out to be a big one, as ever.

Script is 90% done

Images are still baking, but more than half is done, a lot more, I can't promise a date at this moment, but I want to release as soon as possible.

I'll post images later, this post is for you to know that I'm still alive ;-)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
download in op , (MEGA), Stopped at 88%? is there another one can post!
Try this one but if you have used MEGA to much it will stop for a day on you.
Compressed Version:

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
I'm on day 70 and I can't progress story. Farthest I've reached is where Lucy came over and I fucked her after a scene where I say "i can't believe i let this happen i should just kill myself" (Happens after mom says to kick me out). I don't have option to ask the girl to shave, and I was never able to call Vicki or save up money for whatever I needed to. What am I missing?

bruhgamer420

Jun 30, 2018
I'm on day 70 and I can't progress story. Farthest I've reached is where Lucy came over and I fucked her after a scene where I say "i can't believe i let this happen i should just kill myself" (Happens after mom says to kick me out). I don't have option to ask the girl to shave, and I was never able to call Vicki or save up money for whatever I needed to. What am I missing?
Instead of fucking her you gotta say you dont want to, do that for 2 days and itll give you the option to make money

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Instead of fucking her you gotta say you dont want to, do that for 2 days and itll give you the option to make money
Do I say not now? or "I guess I have no other optin at the moment"? Because I've done both for 2 days straight each and nothing has happened.

bruhgamer420

Jun 30, 2018
Do I say not now? or "I guess I have no other optin at the moment"? Because I've done both for 2 days straight each and nothing has happened.
I think no other option, and then go to ou room and use the PC to sell pictueres, you have to do that 4 times to get $200 to advance the story

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So this will be in v 9 uodate?
We don't really know yet if it is or not they are just teasers at the moment.

See my post above for all the info that has come out about the 2 pics.

PepBuc

Sep 6, 2017
Hi there, I'm stuck at day 51, I'm on mom+sis route, but no office. According to the walkthrough I should be "giving goodnight" at 20:00 in my room but option is no longer shown and also at 15:00 in the kitchen option "carry on" never showed up while it should. Any help? Highly appreciated!
Went on till day 56, in the kitchen at 15 never got "carry on", I only get 1 option: "more time"
At 21 in my roon the option "wish her goodnight" is not shown on the list therefore it can't be trigged the new evening event

Reactions: Edman0312

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Is there any code to change the names?
You can change by console , you can use unren to enable
bname ; MC
mname ; mother
sname ; girl
type that and return to verify actual value .
If you want to chanage example MC
bname(space)=(space)u'MCname'
Riverify after change.
Seems there is a problem with mother ... Helena

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes