a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah I didn't play through v8 due to only seeing revisions to previous content. It was a V7 save.
Well go start from the beginning and see if anything was added there like it was a update or 2 ago.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
hhhmmmmmm, my thing is reporting the game as ransomware, that happening with anyone else? I got to about day 13, tried to save then the game closed and reported that.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hhhmmmmmm, my thing is reporting the game as ransomware, that happening with anyone else? I got to about day 13, tried to save then the game closed and reported that.
probably something that matches a known signature in your AV database, it happens, it's called a false positive, easily checked by scanning the game's dirs and if nothing pops out, it's something that only appears during running meaning a random series of events that make it match a signature in memory..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

$10+ patrons

They both moved in with Vicky, but it looks like she doesn't even own the place.
There is no indication of the characters location in this version, not this time, I'll leave it for you to find out.

Almost nothing in her mother path, but you know how things are going on with me, so expect something for her path soon.

You have to play until 3rd week (of this update as per a1fox3) . Try to learn how to hack the cameras (you'll get it once Vicky asks you) and only when you learn enough (3 skill points needed) you know you reached the end.

I hope you like it. The plan was to release something bigger, but couldn't do before month end.

Could somebody upload a few saves? :)
There are many routes to take so my pure sister route is all I got.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 5, 2018
Tangled Up [v9quickfix] Incest Pre-Patched [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 2.92GB

Download PC (704MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes