repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I didn't play till 0.7... What I was missing... My bad. Great work dev and thanks guys for sharing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So does that mean this is the end of V9?
No that is not the end just pic one of the 2 other options.

Is there a mom route? Can i have a save from Mom route please.
There is but not in this update, v9 no mom content.

Laser stands for "light amplification BY stimulated emission of radiation".

So, he's already knocked her up and she is , perhaps, an even bigger tease than before...

Seems the dev really has a thing about trying to get the MC to taste his own jizz...

I keep getting kicked back to the main menu after Vicky tells me to get Shelly and wait for her at the pool.
Reload using the autosave and choose 1 of the other 2 options.

do you have also a save without pregnancy?
Sorry but no, my 3 main fetishes are incest, kissing and pregnancy.

@a1fox3 you know about what's new whith Helena (Mom friend)? Ty!
Nothing in this update.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Can somebody share the CG? I downloaded compressed version and the images don't open.

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
Okay, can someone explain to me why I can't load up any of the saves that have been shared here? Been trying to load in the one that was listed on the OP but it keeps booting me back to the main menu.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, can someone explain to me why I can't load up any of the saves that have been shared here? Been trying to load in the one that was listed on the OP but it keeps booting me back to the main menu.
Did you rename the savefiles? If you download them from here there is a number attached at front which has to be removed. Follow the pattern of your other saves.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
wtf, when i say ''Whats wrong vicky'' while shes sad in the couch, she tells me to go call cynthia and sit by the pool and then i go back to the main screen.

Is there any fix for this?

Reactions: Chowdog

rave

May 29, 2017
for some reason even if i use the autosave at 20:00 with vicky i use the "what's wrong vicky"
she tells me to get my sister and meet her by the pool.
but than it goes to main menu

when i choose the second option i get at 21:00 in the pool option to kiss my sister or lift her
is this what i should expect?

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes