a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, can someone explain to me why I can't load up any of the saves that have been shared here? Been trying to load in the one that was listed on the OP but it keeps booting me back to the main menu.
You must remove all the numbers and the _ , xxxxxxxx_ this is what needs to be remove and you need to make it look like the save games in you save game folder.

Here is what it looks like when you download one. 167504_3-6-LTa.save and you must make it look like this. 3-6-LTa.save

Rintal

May 6, 2017
for some reason even if i use the autosave at 20:00 with vicky i use the "what's wrong vicky"
she tells me to get my sister and meet her by the pool.
but than it goes to main menu
You did not understand correctly. This is is an unfixed bug. Just don't chose this line.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started. The translation is at least trying, but not that good and not very well written. But you can understand everything, so its good enough. Renders are mediocre. The expressions are not that good imho.

And again its a game where that whole navigation stuff is useless. It just fakes some freedom, but it is 100% linear. you cant do meaningful stuff on more than 1 location. I dont understand why devs do this? Just make it a linear game and dont try to fake something.

I will keep playing it to see if there is improvement later on.

Reactions: Scaron and lTTMl

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, i need some help.. i downoaded the V7 save, because i played earlier with the game, and dont wanted to jump over the V8. Earlier i got the sex with sis scene, but unfortunately i dont have the save. Now i am playing it, and im in some kind of loop or something, i am stuck... i had the blowjob scene, i had the 69 scene by the pool, the dildo and MC cock comparison scene... My sis relation points are 340, the days are going... but i dont get forward in the story... What am i doing wrong? (the walkthrough is not helping anyway... )

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Hello guys, I seem to have a problem that noone else has. I've downloaded the game twise from MEGA. When I am to unzip it (I'm using Mac) using "The unarchiver" it say the file is corrupted. When I use the built in for MAc OS it says nothing. I then transfer it to my backup harddrive and reboot in windows, fetch it and try to open the game. A script-file is missing. Am I the only one having this problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wtf, when i say ''Whats wrong vicky'' while shes sad in the couch, she tells me to go call cynthia and sit by the pool and then i go back to the main screen.

Is there any fix for this?
for some reason even if i use the autosave at 20:00 with vicky i use the "what's wrong vicky"
she tells me to get my sister and meet her by the pool.
but than it goes to main menu

when i choose the second option i get at 21:00 in the pool option to kiss my sister or lift her
is this what i should expect?
Why can/t I do anything in the living room? I can't even leave it
Can someone share a save before game returns to menu after talk to Vicky?
Same here
same here
Read 1 page back of my posts.

Hey guys, i need some help.. i downoaded the V7 save, because i played earlier with the game, and dont wanted to jump over the V8. Earlier i got the sex with sis scene, but unfortunately i dont have the save. Now i am playing it, and im in some kind of loop or something, i am stuck... i had the blowjob scene, i had the 69 scene by the pool, the dildo and MC cock comparison scene... My sis relation points are 340, the days are going... but i dont get forward in the story... What am i doing wrong? (the walkthrough is not helping anyway... )
V7 saves do not work you need v8 only.
V8 has all the new content over v7 and this is why only v8 saves work in v9.

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
So if u choose to not Carry on with the Vicky event with hacking Moms cameras, and go route to play more wondering if there will be new scences or same repeated sex scenes

Jul 18, 2017
wtf, when i say ''Whats wrong vicky'' while shes sad in the couch, she tells me to go call cynthia and sit by the pool and then i go back to the main screen.

Is there any fix for this?
This option just jumps to an emtpy code block with just a # for comments (without a comment) if you have more than 55 relation with Vicky, and no further instructions. I doubt there is any content for this option yet, at least the coder has forgotten to add code for this option (or to remove this option). Thats why you got thrown back to the main screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This option just jumps to an emtpy code block with just a # for comments (without a comment) if you have more than 55 relation with Vicky, and no further instructions. I doubt there is any content for this option yet, at least the coder has forgotten to add code for this option (or to remove this option). Thats why you got thrown back to the main screen.
Dev was not able to get everything he wanted to in this update and will add to it and we may get another update in a week or two.
Just hang in there and wait it will come.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Vicky asked me to hack the camera system. To do so, I need her laptop. However, I can't select it in her bedroom. Did I miss something?

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Is there any save where sis is not pregnant? I tried the pure sister save, but she says MC will be dad... or it cant be avoid?

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Vicky asked me to hack the camera system. To do so, I need her laptop. However, I can't select it in her bedroom. Did I miss something?
Sorry, it suddenly became available after a few days of grinding.

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
I like the Story, i rly looking forward to the update but this grinding is just to much for me. Maybe there are people that like this kind of repeating actions, im not! Imo kills the flow of a nice story.

For me good story, nice render, bad gameplay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You go there at 18:00 each day until you complete the instruction, please read what you are told to do.
Vicky told you what time to go there.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes