Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
With the Walktrough the game is quite fun - still the whole navigation makes no sense. Up to day 37 there were only 1 point where its makes a difference where you go. And there are to many repetitive elements. Streamlined with a linear story without that useless navigation this would be a better game.

And there are some really cute scenes in it, thats really sweet ^^ - until now a BJ was the only explicit scene.

But scenes like this are creepy ....

Reactions: Darkaura

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Every day to get started with in this update. v9
(This is only for this update.)
(I have not tested out the beginning I only tested the update.)
1. 9:00 breakfast.
2. 10:00 pool (through living room). View attachment 155796
3. 11:00 shower. (Their restroom.)
4. 12:00 and 13:00 reading room (through their room).
5. 14:00 there toilet.
6. 15:00 kitchen.
7. 2 choices here (1) 16:00 kitchen (Vicky route) or (2) their room (pure sister route)
8. 17:00 reading room. (Through their room.)
9. 18:00 vicky room.
10. 19:00 dinner.
11. 20:00 living room... try to discover. (If you get kicked to the main menu use the auto save to go back.)
12. 21:00 pool. View attachment 155796

Ok this is only to get started with and you will need to figure out your own path past the 1st week.
Things will change on you so keep a sharp lookout for them.

Once you get to a sex scene please wait and watch it, it may contain some animation that you will miss if you keep clicking.

You can see your stats once a day in your room at any time you want to.
It will show the 4 main stats but there are 2 hidden stats called emotion (emo) and lust.
You can get both if you chose the right option at the right time so its up to you to figure it out.
Loading the autosave still doesn't work for me when asking Vicky what's wrong. IT still goes to the main menu

is there a bug fix or something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Loading the autosave still doesn't work for me when asking Vicky what's wrong. IT still goes to the main menu

is there a bug fix or something?
No there is no bug but an empty question is all and will have more content later.
Stop choosing the top option and choose 1 of the other 2 options and your good to go.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Alright, that was pretty good. I had to download somebody else's save from end of V8 (Hate doing that... makes the game less personal when I'm using another users characters and choices. But it was either that or start from scratch amd there are WAY too many repetitive scenes here to start again) as there was an issue in my save that wouldn't let me call once I got enough money from selling the pics. Or maybe I did something wrong (Big possibility). But, I got into the downloaded save and changed everyone's name and enjoyed what I went through. Usually, not a HUGE fan of Vicky, but the scene where you help her do dishes and the foot massage have me wanting more of her! And repeatedly doing the same yoga scenes with Jasmine (Sis) had me tired of seeing her body to an extent, but finally got different content for her and I like it. Intrigued to see what happens with the dude (David? Maybe? Literally just closed the game and can't remember his name. The ass hole we're living with) and what's gonna happen with the camera situation that Vicky's invested in.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Advice please. Lust or Love route? Found an old post from july that says there is little difference. Guess lust you sleep with sister and love you dont?
Hmm after scanning thru the WT. I am not sure I see a difference in the lust vs love route?
Is it possible to do both love and lust?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Here some things I found out during the fist day of part 9:

pool (morning)
amazing together: sister +5, emotions +4
love you: sister +5, emotions +1
hot: lust +4

living room
sit close: vicky +5

pool (evening)
surprise: sister +5

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes