JJI

Jun 18, 2017
You go there at 18:00 each day until you complete the instruction, please read what you are told to do.
Vicky told you what time to go there.
Thanks. I read it but I couldn't believe that I would have to grind for several days before I could start.

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Absolutely zero chance this releases today so stop bumping the thread.

Whenever a developer gives himself an out ("oh, it might not actually release when I said, possibly 2 days later than initially planned, sorry!") you can bet your ass that this is what's gonna happen. So come back on October 2nd.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Absolutely zero chance this releases today so stop bumping the thread.

Whenever a developer gives himself an out ("oh, it might not actually release when I said, possibly 2 days later than initially planned, sorry!") you can bet your ass that this is what's gonna happen. So come back on October 2nd.
Who are you talking to, this update came out 2-3 days ago.

Reactions: Bird1019

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Can anyone just tell me what content exists of Vicky exactly?

The Sister doesn't appeal to me at all and I only play it for the Mom/Vicky and so far, it just seems like Vicky blue balls you or you sister completely cock blocks you. IS that all that exists with Vicky?

Reactions: Cyberpunk2077

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

The Sister doesn't appeal to me at all and I only play it for the Mom/Vicky and so far, it just seems like Vicky blue balls you or you sister completely cock blocks you. IS that all that exists with Vicky?
Yep you get 1 BJ from her and in the last update you get to watch her give a BJ, thats it that's all you get on the pure sister route. I have not tried any other route though.

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Yep you get 1 BJ from her and in the last update you get to watch her give a BJ, thats it that's all you get on the pure sister route. I have not tried any other route though.
is that the one where she sucks your dick with your sister at the pool?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017

How can you? The Sister is only the best thing since sliced bread while the Mother is a horrible Freak and Vicky is kinda meh.

Reactions: Big AlA
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes