yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
v9 or v 0.9 ???

Please explain when and how will we determine which version means the COMPLETE version of the game !

kindly guide

lanski18z

Sep 26, 2018
I decided to try this again fresh and working with the walkthrough - which I followed to the letter - everything worked correctly until day 25, At Day 25 and beyond the Nook scenes at night as in the WT (Nook -> call sis, i'll kiss sister, kiss more) simply refuse to trigger. I have tried changing the times I go there as well with no success. I am getting the dinner triggering when it shouldn’t during that day. Any thoughts on what I did wrong?
I also incounter this. Can anybody guide as please☺☺

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I also incounter this. Can anybody guide as please☺☺
the day by day walkthrough is no longer valid as of version 0.9 since the script has changed.
i have no interest in updating that walkthrough so you'll have to wait till somebody else does it.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I have used Unren to activate the console, but do not seem to be able to alter the stats?
For example I have used terms suggested in this thread like;
sisrel = xxx with no effect.
Should there be spaces either side of the = sign - I assumed not, from previous usage with a couple of other games.

Anybody have any idea what stats one needs to get to - I have Mom at around 130, but the sis only at 90, and Vicky at 20.
What seduction points are needed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes 10 is out and will be on here soon.

Hello.
The image on this post is for the new game I'm working on, waiting for your comments and ideas, its demo is going to be released in November

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes