a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$1+ patrons

The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending.

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018

$1+ patrons

The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending.
So how long we out for next update

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
i am having treouble its says if u go pure lust with your sis and on pregnancy route says it will take effect at day 67 but still nothing yet and i am at day 73. any help plz

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I have to admit I always find it fascinating that a person can spent hours programming these, hundreds of hours rendering images yet not proofread even the beginning of the game.

I realize not everyone has excellent English skills but surely someone has offered to help them with this?

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I realize not everyone has excellent English skills but surely someone has offered to help them with this?
I'm not sure which game, as many have passed this desktop, but one game surprised me by using the word agency but not in its more common meaning. See number 2 in this:

I was shook :p Considering the quality of much of the rest, it was a definite outlier :) It wasn't a Ren'Py game as I just searched all the *.rpy files in my \Games folder with Notepad++ and it's not one of those. Probably a Unity game or similar where the text is unreadable.

I learnt not to be so quick to judge, as bad as their grasp of regular English may be, they sure can surprise you. Sometimes it's obscure use of English, other times its marshmallows in panties :p

(That was Neighbors family I think?)

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
What is the version when the brother and sister start actually fucking? And, could someone upload a save from the beginning of that version?

215303j

i am having treouble its says if u go pure lust with your sis and on pregnancy route says it will take effect at day 67 but still nothing yet and i am at day 73. any help plz
What is the version when the brother and sister start actually fucking? And, could someone upload a save from the beginning of that version?
In-game days don't have the mirror the walkthrough.
As far as I know, the day count itself doesn't trigger an event.
So you can be on day 73 but didn't manage to reach the trigger which would ideally fire on day 67, if that makes sense...

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes