Karsh

May 10, 2017
Sorry guys, I want delete my saved file, but I can't find such directory in my mac library directory... someone can help me? Thank's

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
Wow, i left this game a few versions ago because i dont like grindy games. But i downloaded this version and it got me. Theres a lot of "Mom & Sister" (you know what i really mean) games out there, but this one is really a snowflake. I mean, technical it needs a revamp to bring it up to scratch, because i started a fresh game and spotted the scruffy versionpassages. But what makes the game a snowflake is the Story (so far) and the slow (sadly grindy) tense but sentimental build up between the both mcs. (mom aside). What it urgent need is a hint system, so you dont stuck in the same routine every day till you find (more accidentally) the needed trigger event. Bottom line, if this Outcome is that what we get, when a female dev is in charge of a game, then i encourage more female devs to create their own games.

Ps.The little perv in me wants to know if its possible to... well... have some quality time with every girl in the game. Do i need to choose between Mom and Sister? Or can i have both? (i know there is a walktrough but i rather play without it to make my own choices and second iam a lazy ass)

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
what is the end of v9? just to know when i can stop this cancergrind...
For me with hackin Skill 55. Vicky told me to visit her at 17:00 but a footmassage and if you want more aside, nothing do do here. later in "my room" i was able to check the connection with moms house cameras.

Karsh

May 10, 2017
mac version?
No, i use wine to play this game, but i can't find save directory in user/Library/RenPy/.
The game create a "saves" directory in game folder, but if i delete this directory and launch the game, saves file appears in "load" screen.
TY

Reactions: Vertigob

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
Go here \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TANGLEDUP and don't delete them but move them to a folder on your desktop then in the game folder save game folder move those to another folder on your desktop then just put the downloaded save game in the game/save game folder and try it.
I tried to do both these things and it doesn't work. The problem is loading the save you provided boots us back to the main menu. I tried to move the downloaded saves into the game/saves folder but it does the same thing.

Karsh

May 10, 2017
Resolve.
The game create a library folder in wirtual machine (wine) (c:\\appdata\...). I opened the console menu (shift+o) and type this command: "renpy.unlink_save('1-1')", and repeat this for every save slot (1-1; 1-2; ecc.). Remeber... the first number is the page and the second are one of the six "icon" you can see.
Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

delta67

May 11, 2018
Savefile on the first page ( Save file (pure sister route at the end of v8):

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm stuck in 69 pool scene . I can't progress with sister route. I follow walktought and i repeat same actions for many days but don't happen anything

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
currently running compressed v0.9 w bugfix. pregnancy event at toilet 13:00 doesnt fire for non-love (lust) route? loading a love save works fine. changing stats via console is no help either on lust route.

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
I'm stuck in 69 pool scene . I can't progress with sister route. I follow walktought and i repeat same actions for many days but don't happen anything
Did you try the Event at 21:00 in the Nook? Thats what i stuck in.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
So, I'm grinding away @ Vicky's place and something occurred to me. If we are staying in the room that was Vick's sister's, it is more than likely to be her house. So how can Ron kick her out? The twat! ofc, I'm doing a pure love, preggo sis run. I was gonna add Vick too but didn't want to complicate an already stressful situation for my sister/wife :p

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
I'm stuck at a dead end, i'm having two issues.
1. When i go to the pool, it says im missing something...
2. I followed karen/Emma to the pool at night, and it says i have to find out more about emma through karen somehow... I don't know what to do =\ I'm just repeating days at this point.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I'm stuck at a dead end, i'm having two issues.
1. When i go to the pool, it says im missing something...
2. I followed karen/Emma to the pool at night, and it says i have to find out more about emma through karen somehow... I don't know what to do =\ I'm just repeating days at this point.
What day you on?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes